Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Congress Changes Rules To Ease Sales of Lands

I know we should be "NICE".

I've got to admit to everyone here, that I"ve always been a little "less nice" of a guy. With this latest BS coming at me I've noticed that I"m letting the dogs out a little bit more in my discussions with people.

Do I give a chit that I offend the Public lands transfer people? Nope!:mad:

The land will not be sold and will remain public = If you like your health plan, you can keep your health plan

They're both lies and the politicians saying them knew from the beginning they were lies. But the politicians don't care... regardless of which party holds the baton... they're all playing us for fools and getting rich doing it.

Well I have to be nice, I work for the federal government and according to other rule changes, they can now arbitrarily reduce my salary to $1.00 if they want.

I know we should be "NICE".

I've got to admit to everyone here, that I"ve always been a little "less nice" of a guy. With this latest BS coming at me I've noticed that I"m letting the dogs out a little bit more in my discussions with people.

Do I give a chit that I offend the Public lands transfer people? Nope!:mad:

I do have to try and restrain myself in the coffee shop at times on my Sat. w/the boys breakfast. They're way older and scare easy..lol
I did apologize somewhat to Pearces aide when I called the office again today to complain.Told the recording I was apologizing to the aide,not the Congressman.

This is what you want from your Senators:

Dear M***:

Thank you for contacting me regarding the importance of wilderness areas and public lands. I appreciate hearing from you on this important matter.

As a Coloradan who is extremely appreciative of our state's natural beauty, I share your enthusiasm for protecting Colorado's environment. It is our responsibility to be good stewards of our land and water and to protect our natural environment, so that future generations can enjoy our natural treasures.

You might be interested to know that on December 12th, 2014, the Senate passed the bipartisan Hermosa Creek Watershed Protection Act, which will protect more than 100,000 acres of the Hermosa Creek Watershed, an area in the San Juan National Forest north of Durango. This bill protects historic uses of the Hermosa Creek Watershed, including fishing for cutthroat trout, backcountry hunting, camping, mountain biking and motorcycle riding on world class trails, and snowmobiling through fresh powder on Molas Pass. This piece of legislation represents six years of collaborative work among local communities in Southwest Colorado - from sportsmen, to snowmobilers, to conservationists, to the mining industry - finding common ground in their shared vision for one of Colorado's natural treasures. The cooperation, compromise, and hard work put into this bill over a number of years should serve as a model for Washington.

Please know that one of my top priorities as your Senator is to find ways to help improve Colorado's environment and economy. During my time in the Senate, I've worked to fight repeated efforts to sell off our most treasured public lands. Our state's natural beauty is a tremendous asset and I will continue to advocate for the protection of Colorado's wild spaces whenever possible.

I value the input of fellow Coloradans in considering the wide variety of important issues and legislative initiatives that come before the Senate. I hope you will continue to inform me of your thoughts and concerns.

For more information about my priorities as a U.S. Senator, I invite you to visit my website at http://bennet.senate.gov/. Again, thank you for contacting me.

Sincerely,

Signature

Michael F. Bennet
United States Senator

To reply to this message with a message to Senator Bennet or the office, please use the form at http://bennet.senate.gov/contact. Thank you.

The Koch Brothers and their ALEC groups have figured out how to play the long game on a variety of topics.

If you can't swing for the fence and hit a home run on the first at bat, start playing for singles, maybe a double. And get some stolen bases, a few errors, and you soon score.

Not to get "politically" here, but examples are issues like abortion, where you start passing hospital requirements, Dr requirements, Planned Parenthood funding issues, pamphlet reqirements, unnecessary medical procedures, consent requirements, etc... No single act eliminated, but, taken in collection, they meet the goal.

Same on public lands.

• Remove accounting requirements
  • "Demonstration Projects"
  • ETc....

Yeah, we haven't transferred anything yet..... so, trust us.
Kinda like they aren't gonna take your guns, right...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back