Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Concrete Job Finished!

idnative1948

Now if it would dry up enough to roll out the sod...

NewDriveway.jpg

NewSidewalk.jpg

Would love to send some of the Pledge your way. Want to get up to the mountains with a bud on Sunday to look around, but snow level has dropped the area we want to scope out. Will see.....
Hope to get out to find some sheds.

Nice job Native, but talk to me about that walkway; is it meandering for those times when you come home three sheets to the wind? OSHA might require you install a handrail. Do you use Merion Bluegrass up there or something else?

Nice job Native, but talk to me about that walkway; is it meandering for those times when you come home three sheets to the wind? OSHA might require you install a handrail. Do you use Merion Bluegrass up there or something else?

As to the sidewalk- My contractor calls those, "A drunks dream".

The bluegrass doesn't seem to hold up too well so have been over-seeding over the years with the rye types which are more drougt tolerant.

Last edited:
Don't forget the meandering posey pics...you know ya gotta plant em.

Good looking job native. The control joints look sharp.

Don't forget the meandering posey pics...you know ya gotta plant em.

Good looking job native. The control joints look sharp.

Don't make me hunt you down and box your ears. Meandering posey pics, ARE NOT going to happen unless the house general wants to hire herself a real yard boy-toy to mow around any more chit. I have until Saturday to get sod rolled out before she changes her mind.

By the way, finally got the final invoice for the work and came in $560 under the quoted price. My idear was for us to split it and have a little fun money. Not to be, she had already transferred it to our house principal.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back