Yeti GOBOX Collection

Compromised Credit Card, Upcoming Colorado Draw

Brauee20

Got notification my card was compromised at the end of the week, got the new card on Saturday. It's the card on file with my dad's and my Colorado applications. Do I have to get the information updated before it hits in the next week or so, or can I wait until after the draw to pay? I think I recall reading June 21st as a payment deadline so I'm assuming you can pay after the draw? I'd rather not go in and potentially muck something up and just pay after the draw.

If it's stupid simple I'll do it beforehand, but I'm reluctant if it's just as easy to take care of post draw, and doesn't have to be paid for on the spot.

You can fix it now, or yes, you have till June 21 to make payment. You will still draw the tag if your CC is declined. I'd fix it after the draw. No point in messing with it if you don't draw a tag.

I had the same thing happen a little while ago...simply log onto the DOW application site and update the CC info...I'd say do it now before the draw goes down. The payments are process June 21st or something like that. Right after the draw check your CC and see if it processed...if not call DOW immediately to ensure you get your tags paid for.

Last year I had the same thing happen with my card, except I didn't think about my application. I had put myself and two of my kids in for a sure things so when I got the emails, with draw successful in the title, I filed them away without reading.

I eventually assumed that the tags had come and the week before the hunt I looked for and couldn't find them. I assumed I had lost them so I went to the CPW office and the lady at the counter told me that my credit card didn't go through and we didn't have tags. I went home and looked at the emails and in the body of the email it stated that my card had been rejected and that I had 2 weeks to log into my account and pay for the licenses. We had to look for a plan B.

I had the same thing happen a little while ago...simply log onto the DOW application site and update the CC info...I'd say do it now before the draw goes down. The payments are process June 21st or something like that. Right after the draw check your CC and see if it processed...if not call DOW immediately to ensure you get your tags paid for.

I agree. It’s simple to go on there and update it.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back