Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Component Availability

Walked in to the local gun shop this past weekend to see Retumbo, H1k, H4831sc as well as lots of others on the shelves along with lots of Berger and Hornady Bullets. Didn’t check for primers as they are usually behind counter. Seemed to have little bit of everything. Always nice to see.

Walked in to the local gun shop this past weekend to see Retumbo, H1k, H4831sc as well as lots of others on the shelves along with lots of Berger and Hornady Bullets. Didn’t check for primers as they are usually behind counter. Seemed to have little bit of everything. Always nice to see.
I'm in shops almost daily large rifle primers are practically non existent. Good powder selections for a hefty price though.

I'm in shops almost daily large rifle primers are practically non existent. Good powder selections for a hefty price though.
I picked up a brick of GM210M primers online two weeks ago, but I had to be quick on the keyboard and they were not cheap.
In recent weeks, I've seen them pop up on different sites. I hope that's a good sign.

who would have thought Viht powders would be the cheapest option out there? There's some good ones available right now online if one's looking.

Primer availability isn’t too bad with the exception of Large Rifle. I did just snag 3k CCI LRPs online store.

For those that may have a 7 mag (or something else) that really likes RL-22, it's currently in stock at Powder Valley.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back