MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Coming to the Call Vol.II

Byron South

Some may have noticed that I haven't been around much lately. Been real busy trying to get this video finished. And I finaly did it.
hump.gif
Done
hump.gif
Can I rest now
hump.gif
. I should have the first run ready for shipping in about 2 weeks or less. Some have expressed and interest in pre-ordering so I had my web man go ahead and make the changes necessary to take the orders online. If you wish you can also send a money order. There have also been some pictures added to my site and in a couple of days I should have some short clips from Vol. II up.
DSC00422.jpg

DSC00420.jpg

Pleas keep in mind you can go ahead and order but they may not be shipped until the 10th (14 days). I'm on them everyday and tomorrow they will let me know if I can get them earlier.

Good Hunting

Byron :D

I sure enjoyed volume one Byron. The question on my mind is.......how many cans of Copenhagen did you go thru while filming volume 2? :D
Doug

Thanks guys,

Doug you'll be proud of me. Not one spitting scene in Volume II.

Forgot to mention. Were running a package deal. It's not on my web-site yet, but were still honoring it. If you order both Volume I and II together we will wave the #4.50 S&H charge. not sure how long we will do that, but for now thats the deal. It will automaticaly generate you a reciept that have the S&H charge on it. Just disregard this, as it won't be billed to your credit card.

Thanks again and Good Hunting

Byron

Well, I got VOL.2! It is what you want. It is truly a must have coyote and cat video. You will be glad you bought it. Byron does a wonderful job giving tips on all relm of predator hunting.

God Bless,
SONG DOG
www.lemarrgamecalls.com

Just received your new video and I have to say it is by far the best varmint hunting video I have seen, and have in my collection and I have a few I also ordered the first video you did as well. Both tapes are very well done, congrats on your success. If I ever get down south it would be a privilege to hunt with you...

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jerrod12
Back