Caribou Gear Tarp

come back

I am talking about Humbug cove at Lake Pleasant mostly, but I have seen some wild chit at places all over that lake. Just wait til around sundown on a weekend when all the pleasue boaters are wasted and drive by the huge groups of boats that are tied off together in humbug. Yell "Show us your tits" next thing you know there will be so many b(*)(*)bies you wont know where to look.
eek.gif
I personally am not the kind that yells things like that but my buddies do shit like that all the time and I think its funny as hell. Especially when the broads are so wasted they actually get up and do it.... Sometimes their boyfriends get mad at us and yell bad words, I dont know why???

LOL few....

westy you didnt know about humbug
wink.gif
since they made it a nowake zone its a hot area.. the sherrifs dont even bother the people back there, unless there is a problem....

There is also a peoria court judge that goes back there. since these people that break the law come into his court he knows wether they are lying or not... They have some pretty good parties back thier and most of the time there is no trouble, just a bunch of guys and a million boobs having a good time.....
Delw

Westy I believe the cove they are talking about is at the back of pleasant. I have not been there yet but have heard stories.

What I want to know is about the spot at Saguaro lake. Is there some type of beach back in there somewhere where they party alot?
smile.gif

You've got to be kidding, right? Afraid of a couple (okay, 3 now) of ol' elkrump rangers (ERRs)?
eek.gif
rolleyes.gif
Never!
yawn.gif
I can hold my own against the ERRs, in spite of being female! My daddy taught me very well. So bring it on!
fight.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Elkchsr???!!!! Was that like, well, an APOLOGY????!!!! LMBO
eek.gif
Ya, I didn't think so.
biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Elkchsr???!!!! Was that like, well, an APOLOGY????!!!! LMBO Ya, I didn't think so. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
As much as you all will ever see....
wink.gif

It has generated a few posts down here and I do see a few more posting, not as many of the fisherwoosies as I'd really like, but they are comming back. Kinda..LOL!!!
biggrin.gif

Hahahahaha.......NC is very funny and spunky enough to take on, or try to take on the Elkboys or as she would call us ERRs.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
But it does us good to see at least some of them returning.
cool.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>HAHAHAHAHA!!!!
As much as you all will ever see....
wink.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, you're right again. I REAL apology would take character!
biggrin.gif
cool.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-26-2003 19:31: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]</font>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elkhunter:
Uh Oh!
eek.gif
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Elkhunter, I think your auto-response is stuck!
biggrin.gif
eek.gif
biggrin.gif

Easy Now NC.
Don't go wearing them down b4 the rest of us can have some fun showing them what they are missing by staying up there in god's country.
They have to come down to he!! once in their lives, might as well be sooner than later.
Let's see the headline, "Elk Boys faint from heat while chasing bass and eyeing thongs in desert".
I like the ERR part though, kinds of speaks for itself.
elkgrin.gif

Blah blah blah blah.
biggrin.gif

You fisherwoosies can't hold a candle to us elkboys.
biggrin.gif
You are nothing but a lot of talk down here. Heck, of all the so called fisherpeople down here there is only one that tells stories and shows us pictures regularly.
rolleyes.gif
I will at least give you that much credit NC
wink.gif

Hey! We wouldn't WANT to hold a candle too close to you guys! What with all that elk you consume, could probably blow that flame a mile! LOL
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Thanks for some credit there Elkhunter.
biggrin.gif

This is why I like fishing as much as hunting.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
Hooters_girls.jpg

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-27-2003 17:26: Message edited by: pa mt man ]</font>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back