Colorado

I've got 10 points. I have a pretty good idea what I'm going to do, just need to wait for Colorado to let me know if I've drawn and then it's time to get my homework done!;)

I've got 13 points for antelope and I'm just now getting in the game for the Northwest GMU's. But until I decide where to go, there are the OTC archery tags and the late season Doe tag.

Still no clue yet for Deer or Elk. Too many options right now ;)

What do you figure on applying for? Maybe I can be of some help to you.

Thanks for the offer. I won't be applying for anything but points again this year. Some day I want to hunt Black Hills and West River deer.

Can anyone explain to me why Colorado requires you to front the full tag fee if you're only applying for a point? Seems like a waste of time and resources on their part.

I've got 13 points for antelope and I'm just now getting in the game for the Northwest GMU's. But until I decide where to go, there are the OTC archery tags and the late season Doe tag.

Still no clue yet for Deer or Elk. Too many options right now ;)

We usually hunt Unit 4 for does on private, haven't really seen very many good bucks over that way. I decided to go and put in for a buck tag in a different unit but I may want to go knock on some doors.

Can anyone explain to me why Colorado requires you to front the full tag fee if you're only applying for a point? Seems like a waste of time and resources on their part.

It cuts down on the number of applicants, making draw odds better for people who are serious enough to put up the money.

I like it that way. Odds are bad enough without every yahoo putting in apps for their sister, grandmother and neighbor just because it only costs a few bucks. :D

What's the difference if you're getting your money back?

Hookers...

hooker.jpg

...and Beer...

beer.jpg

Money well spent...;)

I'm not complaining or upset about it...I just don't get it. Like John said, you get your money back anyway.
Lots of states do jacked up stuff. I guess I better keep my mouth shut.

I think they just want to use your money for there own fun doesn't seem right to me either, why not just charge the $50 an keep the money, I'd like to know myself?

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back