MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Colorado unit 76

My buddy drew the tag this year. He is an elk hunter of 40 years so he isnt too worried about finding and killing an elk with his bow. Good luck to those who drew the tag.

PS: I think he had 22 or 23 points he burned on this tag.

Hi all. I cashed in my points and drew an archery bull tag for 2020. Would love to talk to someone to begin getting a heading. We typically hunt with camp on the back to get off the road. Just doing some e-scouting, I am looking at Squaw Creek, Little Squaw Creek, Ferm Creek, Fisher Mtn, Baldy Mtn and the area arund Spar City. If anyone has any info I would like to talk to you!

Thanks
I live a few hours away from there and have been going up for some backcountry fishing. If anything stands out I’ll send ya a message👍🏼

Thanks. I’ve heard mixed reports over the past few years but it seems like you are willing to work for it you can stay in elk. We hunt with camp on the back so hopefully hat pans out. I’m just looking for a few basins to target. Something far enough off the road to get beyond the day hunters but still stay out of the outfitters” hair. I’d you have any spots that would good for you in the past that you are willing to share it would be great. Thx

Hello I’m a Colorado resident and have a 76 muzzleloader tag let me know if anyone is willing to share info I will be scouting a lot the next few weeks before the upcoming hunt or if anyone wants to meet down in that area for scouting thanks

If you happen to go to Spar City and see any mature rams around Could you hit me up!? Thanks!
Did you get your ram? We found 11 rams yesterday. Good morning. We are currently muzzleloader elk hunting and they are not bugeling at all and we are seeing very few elk. Any help would be great

Did you get your ram? We found 11 rams yesterday. Good morning. We are currently muzzleloader elk hunting and they are not bugeling at all and we are seeing very few elk. Any help would be great
I did. Thanks for the reply. A guy I know is still looking though, I will send a PM. 👍

Anyone have any luck in archery season last year in 76? My dad and I drew tags in 76 this year and we are looking for some intel.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back