Colorado unit 76

Mallardsx2

My buddy drew the tag this year. He is an elk hunter of 40 years so he isnt too worried about finding and killing an elk with his bow. Good luck to those who drew the tag.

PS: I think he had 22 or 23 points he burned on this tag.

J.Valen

Hi all. I cashed in my points and drew an archery bull tag for 2020. Would love to talk to someone to begin getting a heading. We typically hunt with camp on the back to get off the road. Just doing some e-scouting, I am looking at Squaw Creek, Little Squaw Creek, Ferm Creek, Fisher Mtn, Baldy Mtn and the area arund Spar City. If anyone has any info I would like to talk to you!

Thanks
I live a few hours away from there and have been going up for some backcountry fishing. If anything stands out I’ll send ya a message👍🏼

Archery1

Thanks. I’ve heard mixed reports over the past few years but it seems like you are willing to work for it you can stay in elk. We hunt with camp on the back so hopefully hat pans out. I’m just looking for a few basins to target. Something far enough off the road to get beyond the day hunters but still stay out of the outfitters” hair. I’d you have any spots that would good for you in the past that you are willing to share it would be great. Thx