Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Colorado Sheep And Goat draw

Hey everyone,
I drew a goat tag in G12 and was wondering if anyone would be able to give some pointers and some incite on hunting that unit for goats. My season is in early September. Thanks for the help.

Congrats again to the lucky sheep and goat tag hjolders!

Lucky Sheep and goat tag holders should join us at the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society Sheep and Goat hunter Meet and Greet on July 9.

2022 Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society
Bighorn Sheep and Mountain Goat Hunter Meet & Greet
When
: July 9. 2022. 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Where: 1 Shot Gear, 16190 S Golden Rd Unit A, Golden, CO 80401

Join us for a day of visiting with fellow sheep and goat hunters! Talk strategy, look
at your maps, and meet hunters who have drawn this year and in the past! Food
trucks will be on site and we will provide free beverages. Bring some cash for a
chance at some great raffle prizes.

Please RSVP by completing the form on our website. Include the unit you drew so
that we can make every effort to have someone there with experience.

Kirby Wynn
RMBS Board member and lucky 5-time Colo sheep/goat hunter

Congrats again to the lucky sheep and goat tag hjolders!

Lucky Sheep and goat tag holders should join us at the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society Sheep and Goat hunter Meet and Greet on July 9.

2022 Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society
Bighorn Sheep and Mountain Goat Hunter Meet & Greet
When
: July 9. 2022. 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
Where: 1 Shot Gear, 16190 S Golden Rd Unit A, Golden, CO 80401

Join us for a day of visiting with fellow sheep and goat hunters! Talk strategy, look
at your maps, and meet hunters who have drawn this year and in the past! Food
trucks will be on site and we will provide free beverages. Bring some cash for a
chance at some great raffle prizes.

Please RSVP by completing the form on our website. Include the unit you drew so
that we can make every effort to have someone there with experience.

Kirby Wynn
RMBS Board member and lucky 5-time Colo sheep/goat hunter
I’ll be at the meet and greet in July.

Hope scouting has been going well for all!!! I've had FUN and pretty good luck on my trips up to G16 the last few weekends. Even got my lovely wife & two young gals (11 & 13) glassing ridges with me making it a family affair thus far! So fun to get them involved.

I see @mdeerjunkie will be at the meet up this coming weekend. I plan to be there as well.
Anyone else?

Hope scouting has been going well for all!!! I've had FUN and pretty good luck on my trips up to G16 the last few weekends. Even got my lovely wife & two young gals (11 & 13) glassing ridges with me making it a family affair thus far! So fun to get them involved.

I see @mdeerjunkie will be at the meet up this coming weekend. I plan to be there as well.
Anyone else?
I can’t be there this weekend but I hunted g16 4th season last year so if you have any questions feel free to reach out.

Anyone else?
Went up this past weekend and had good luck too. Saw about 7 goats. Look forward to meeting those coming on Saturday.

Great turnout! We hosted over a hundred folks at the Sheep and Goat hunter Meet & Greet yesterday. Hopefully all had fun and were successful in getting helpful tips for their upcoming hunts.

welcome any constructive feedback to help us plan for next year’s event, via DM or here.

Kirby
RMBS board member

Great turnout! We hosted over a hundred folks at the Sheep and Goat hunter Meet & Greet yesterday. Hopefully all had fun and were successful in getting helpful tips for their upcoming hunts.

welcome any constructive feedback to help us plan for next year’s event, via DM or here.

Kirby
RMBS board member
Awesome time, met some great folks and got some great help. Thanks to all the RMBS guys who helped put it on.

It was a great time for sure. Big thanks for the invite and all the you guys do. Looking forward to the hunt, friends I made, future events and future hunts!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back