Colorado Sheep And Goat draw

My plans were to get two sheep tags in CO with the draw and the raffle....

Well, looks like I'll only be hunting the raffle tag. I let someone else draw my ram tag.

Points for sheep and goat.

All you lucky sheep and goat hunters should register and join us at the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society annual Rendezvous June 11th. No better place to get connected with hundreds of sheep fanatics and previous hunters!

Also consider becoming an RMBS member to help our mission to put more sheep (and goats) on the mountain.

2278D76D-FD44-48DC-B8D8-984E19446F65.jpeg
DBA0DD5B-D527-4CB1-851E-D4D59B2E99C7.jpeg

Last edited:

All you lucky sheep and goat hunters should register and join us at the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society annual Rendezvous June 11th. No better place to get connected with hundreds of sheep fanatics and previous hunters!

Also considering becoming an RMBS member to help our mission to put more sheep (and goats) on the mountain.

View attachment 220084
View attachment 220083

Can you give any insight on the S.H.E.E.P program for kids and what age group it is aimed at?

Also considering becoming an RMBS member to help our mission to put more sheep (and goats) on the mountain.

View attachment 220084
View attachment 220083
I actually joined RMBS earlier this year. Apparently that’s all the extra karma I needed to draw the tag! I’ll be at the rendezvous this year, see y’all there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back