Caribou Gear Tarp

Colorado Results?

2nd choice for elk (same unit and season just minus the head gear) and 1st choice 2nd rifle antlered deer. Struck out on pronghorn. Waiting on WY deer and antelope.

Last edited:
PP for me, as expected. I rolled the dice on covid19 reducing applicant numbers & applied for higher point units. I'll be more realistic with the 2nd draw.

Had 80% odds on my 1st choice, my 4th choice was leftover last year, and I still struck out. Now that's some quality luck!

Bro in law and my wife got Bull archery tags and I got one of the few Cow archery tags for our Southern unit that changed to a draw unit this yr.

So far so good! Between me and the wife we got an archery elk, a second season buck, a third season buck and a bear tag. Just waiting on antelope. But by the looks of the secondary draw I think my antelope tag hit as well. Good year for tags.

Awesome country. Look at staying at the Old Victory Hotel. You will be there with goat hunters in 2, 201, 7 and others. It makes the trip. Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for the tip; I'll have to check out the old Victory Hotel!

i struck out on everything.. me thinks covid did not enhance draw odds.. gambled on elk and played it safe on all deer choices no dice.. better find a land owner tag

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back