Caribou Gear

Colorado Results?

Third choice doe tag, be a good chance to hunt with the pops, still waiting on Elk and Speedgoat but not holding out hope for getting either of those this year

I drew my 3rd choice deer tag that went to leftover last year. Does that mean there were more apps for that tag this year?

I drew my 3rd choice deer tag that went to leftover last year. Does that mean there were more apps for that tag this year?
Not necessarily. I drew my 2nd choice that was leftover in 2019. I suspect it will be a leftover once again this year.

not necessarily, means that there weren't enough "more" apps to throw you out of the running.

could mean anything from same amount of apps for it to less apps for it, or more, within and up to the amount available through 3rd choie

hey do people who know they drew their first choice elk know bc they didn’t put in second choices or have they actually gotten an email?

I drew my first choice PP, but looks like I missed out on second choice elk. Which was not a surprise at all. Congrats to all of those that did draw

I still don't know what I drew. My cc was hit but still no updates at the CO DOW.

Is there any other way of finding out what I drew?

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back