Colorado results must be coming any moment

Devil Diver Down

I got a CC alert that I was hit for $661 a couple hours ago, so it looks like archery elk in GMU 49 for me. For the first time in my life I was hoping I wouldn't draw since I already drew for New Mexico (9/1-9/14) GMU 2. I guess I'll just have to start working on logistics for how to hunt both states. I've heard worse problems. ;)

Woohoo I drew my E/S ML tag. Now to continue dialing in the Hawken and my workouts just ramped up more. This will be the 1st time I get to hunt elk when I might actually hear some bugling.

I got a CC alert that I was hit for $661 a couple hours ago, so it looks like archery elk in GMU 49 for me. For the first time in my life I was hoping I wouldn't draw since I already drew for New Mexico (9/1-9/14) GMU 2. I guess I'll just have to start working on logistics for how to hunt both states. I've heard worse problems. ;)

Same boat triple D, I also drew CO 49 archery and lucked out in New Mexico archery Elk as well. Feast or Famine

was not able to draw my cow tag so I am praying for my deer tag to come through!!

Got an email this morning, going on my first elk hunt this year. I am sorry for everyone that didn't draw. Good luck to everyone that did.

I was unsuccessful archery 49. Now I know why......Good luck to you guy that did it's a great place. I still have NM Unit 34 rifle.

I had no prayer of drawing what I put in for (it was a de facto PP draw for me) but CPO drew a cow tag for our usual hunt in 26. That is a pretty good deal for us. Between us we should have tags for all available deer and elk.....now if they will only show themselves come October :)

OTC Archery Elk for me. This will be my first elk hunt, and 2nd hunt on public land. Can't wait for the adventures and hardships ahead!

A buddy and I drew first season cow tags! This will be my first elk hunt, I don’t think I’ve been so nervous and excited at the same time. Congrats to all who drew, and sorry to those that didn’t.

What if it says you where unsuccessful and your credit card can't be charged for a preference point. Anyone else get this?

Hit on 75/751 1st season Rifle Elk. I’ll be solo in the Wilderness area.if you see a guy that looks like me, say hey. I’ll help you pack.

Congrats to everyone that got a tag! Applications must have went way up cause I put in a 100% draw odds unit and did not get it. Looks like just deer this year.

Botch, that was my first choice unit, good luck.

MW357, I drew my third choice and all three were supposedly 100% odds.

just save yourself the money and frustration and send that tag back into the pool....
49 is some pretty country, seen a few goats in there.

I was unsuccessful archery 49. Now I know why......Good luck to you guy that did it's a great place. I still have NM Unit 34 rifle.

I'm sorry you didn't draw, especially after reading your other post and about your friend. How many points did you have? I had 5 which was 100% last year but I figured point creep would have me around 75% this year. I'm fairly sure Colorado didn't do you any favors by changing when they charge credit cards - that probably dumped quite a few more applicants into the pool.

Thanks for the well wishes from all and for those who missed out this year, best of luck in your other draws and always consider an OTC tag.

Hit on 75/751 1st season Rifle Elk. I’ll be solo in the Wilderness area.if you see a guy that looks like me, say hey. I’ll help you pack.

I drew Muzzleloader bull tag for 75/751 I'll try and leave a few for you.

Back