MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Colorado Preference points

To my knowledge, new for 2022, no charge other than app fee for deer and elk points. Only points fees are MSG. Pg. 5 and 9 of the 2022 reg book. I could be mistaken though. Wouldn’t be the first time 🤷🏻‍♂️😂
Started back in 2020 I think. I know it wasn't the first year I had to buy the license when applying for points and I missed last year like a goober.

I bought points for pronghorn, deer, and elk. Do I need to buy a habitat stamp? For some reason, it only gave me the option to buy the lifetime habitat stamp, not the annual one.

I bought points for pronghorn, deer, and elk. Do I need to buy a habitat stamp? For some reason, it only gave me the option to buy the lifetime habitat stamp, not the annual one.
How old are you and did you apply for spring turkey? You would be forced to buy one already if you applied for turkey and if you are >65, you aren't required to buy one to apply.

How old are you and did you apply for spring turkey? You would be forced to buy one already if you applied for turkey and if you are >65, you aren't required to buy one to apply.
I am 17 and I did not apply for spring turkey. I'm guessing my age is the reason.

Last edited:
My app is in, after reading the go hunt application articles. There are some units that are fairly easy to draw that are at or over objective. I'm hoping that holds true I'm in a meat crisis!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back