Colorado potential ban on lion hunting

BoulderBulls

Anyone know of where we can go to atleast let our representatives know we don't stand for this? Wondering if someone has already organized a bulk emailer, obviously we can individually contact reps but the bulk emails seem to be much more efficient.

This would be a huge mistake. However, bills like it get introduced every year and luckily never get passed so far.

Anyone know of where we can go to atleast let our representatives know we don't stand for this? Wondering if someone has already organized a bulk emailer, obviously we can individually contact reps but the bulk emails seem to be much more efficient.

my response to the Colorado Senate wildlife committee

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

SB22-031

Prohibit Hunting Bobcat Lynx And Mountain Lion​

Please table this bill, you need to look at the management of cats using science not social issues. Look at Washington, Oregon and California. The problems they are having with the overpopulation of cougars in these states is troubling, they went with this route using social management, look where it got them. Washington as we speak is looking to reinstate using hounds because of the problem of overpopulation. You need to look at the people in the rural parts of Colorado and the ranching communities and hunting communities that need the cougars managed, the only real way is to hunt them is using hounds and this is proven using science based management of hunting and harvesting.

Hello My name is Terry L. Zink, I am a 56 year old 3rd generation houndsman & my 17 year old son Dylan Zink is our 4th generation in the Zink family. I live in Marion, Montana and I was raised in Lewistown, Montana. I run an archery business here in the Flathead Valley, Montana. I take great pride in being a husband, father, and mentor. In all my years here in Montana I have mentored a lot of the younger generations of houndsmen here in the state. I am a lifelong member of the Montana State Houndsmens Association and have great pride in doing so.

Sincerely,
Terry L. Zink
Marion, Montana

Yep, welcome to California. We’re spending big bucks to make that freeway overpass so lions can cross the busy freeway in Southern CA. I haven’t heard of any other game crossing overpasses in the works where dozens of deer get slaughtered every year in this state.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back