Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Colorado Poacher, Lifetime Ban

Good on them for catching him, I doubt he will stop as this is his 3rd conviction. If he does it again a $10,000 and 90 days in jail is much of a threat to him.

That’s awesome! Of all animals why bears and a mountain lion?

Does anyone know, will he still be able to obtain and possess firearms? Seems like since this is his third time he’ll try again eventually.

Woah he spent 27 months in federal prison in 2008, and yet still is conducting illegal activities around wildlife. Seems like hes not done and should be watched closely by locals.

Always a poacher so long as either
A.) No incentive to regain hunt privilege.
Or
B.) No consequence great enough to discourage.

Nutjob had Federal 27 months for violation of the Lacey Act. That was due only to the trade of illegally harvested game...
What does Colorado do? Lifetime Ban for poaching while serving a suspended ban from hunting.
Huh?

I say let PETA, Sierra Club, Defenders of Wildlife, et al, stone him. Nooo, not with a bong...

I say let PETA, Sierra Club, Defenders of Wildlife, et al, stone him. Nooo, not with a bong...

Stoning my be a bit harsh, just have him on a electronic shock tether in a grizzly infested basin for one year. He gets a Colman tent, a cheap gerber, and zebco fishing rod.

Let nature take its revenge. If the bears don’t get him the mosquitos will.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wyohandscold
Back