Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Colorado muzzleloader elk unit

Crumb

I'm thinking of applying for a muzzleloader elk tak and have one pp. I'm just wondering if anyone has any thoughts on what would be a good zone to try for? Not looking for anything big I would just like a chance at a decent bull, backpacking in 3-5 miles is an option. Pm me if you don't want you're spot public, thanks in advance!

What units can you draw with 1 point? I assume NR? I know the Flattops and the Elkheads take 8-10 points for non-res. I'm pretty sure the mesa is 2 now. What area where you looking at?

Yes I am a nonresident I was told there is a lot of units you can draw with 1 pt for muzzleloader, just trying to narrow it down. Maybe that's not the case maybe there isn't that many options.

Some units up by grandby are good and will draw with 1 . Forget numbers off top of my head

gmu 27 & 37 can be drawn with 1 point, decent success rates also. Never hunted in 37, but if I did, I would want horses or more friends

I don't think you'll be overwhelmed over units to pick from.Pretty slim pickins with one point,and I'm thinking they will not be very good units either;just guessing.Good luck

In my area, 2 preference pts. is said to give me an 84% chance of drawing a resident tag. So, I hope to get one every 3rd year or so.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back