MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

colorado leftover

DAVIDKERR

any info as to what leftover deer taGS to try for when the leftovers are available on aug 4 in colorado? thanks

List comes out tomorrow. Hard to say anything without seeing it. Although I have mine picked out. There's another way to see what's left without the list, but it takes some time to figure it out.

Worse list i've ever seen. Nothing is available for me that always had tons of tags available in the past.

I'm blaming the internet. Way too many hunters with too much info now.

Worse list i've ever seen. Nothing is available for me that always had tons of tags available in the past.

I'm blaming the internet. Way too many hunters with too much info now.

As units approach objective levels CPW will start to cut back tags, I don' think it has anything to do with the internet. I will say that I usually pick up my list B license from the leftover pool and last year there was over 1000 tags leftover and this year there is just over 100. I still think there is plenty of opportunity out there. Can you not drive a little further and still get a tag?

I prefer to stay in my units. I've hunted them for 60 years, and know them well. I'm too old to camp now, so I get up early, and drive to the hunting areas. Staying close makes it much easier.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back