Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Colorado Leftover Licenses on Sale August 9th

noharleyyet

August 8, 2011.

Colorado leftover licenses go on sale on August 9th. These are the limited licenses remaining after the draw and leftover draw processes, and are available to both resident and nonresident hunters.

The licenses go on sale to the public at 9am MT August 9 from license agents, Division of Wildlife offices, phone (1-800-244-5613) and mail-order. They will be for sale online starting August 10.

This staggered approach is taken to eliminate Internet sales from competing with in-person sales for the first day.

There are some decent licenses still available. I think I'll pick up a doe deer tag for sure, and maybe a buck tag.

Visit the CDOW website for more info, including the leftover list.

http://www.huntthewest.com/2011/COl...tm_campaign=Feed:+HuntTheWest+(Hunt+the+West)

Remember just a few years ago how there were actually some decent tags on the leftover list, especially buck tags?

Glad I was 3 for 3 this year in the draw, now if I can only get a whitetail and pronghorn doe tag I'll be set with 6 tags to fill this year
:hump:

2 cow tags for my sons have been procured. Stood in line in at the Montrose office for 2 hours and enjoyed the conversations and people watching. CO DOW sure are top notch at providing customer service.

I'm not in Colorado right now and the tags I want are going fast so I've ben trying to call the 800 number and it won't even connect....lol I hope there's still atleast one of each tomorrow for online sales

I got my antelope muzzleloader doe tag and scrounged an either sex archery deer tag for a unit I'm not familiar with, but it's not too far from home

Got my doe antelope muzzy tag and an impulse purchase either sex deer archery tag.
5 tags in my pocket, let the games begin!!

I just did the impulse buy of a rifle doe deer tag for the same unit as the archery deer tag...I guess I better start learning that unit and area...lol

Back