MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Colorado G16 Fourth Season

Dsnow9

I got lucky and ended up drawing a fourth season nanny tag. Planning on 2-3 scouting trips this summer. If any one has pointers on this unit, especially how it changes going into late October all would be appreciated.

Side note: big thank you to @wllm1313 for working on a draw plan together. Wishing you would have drawn to man!

And glad my wife told me “congrats! But you better still get all the other meat this year too!”

Axe, shovel, sled, crampons, snow shoes, hot tent, just in case. For all 3rd and 4th goat seasons.

I got lucky and ended up drawing a fourth season nanny tag. Planning on 2-3 scouting trips this summer. If any one has pointers on this unit, especially how it changes going into late October all would be appreciated.

Side note: big thank you to @wllm1313 for working on a draw plan together. Wishing you would have drawn to man!

And glad my wife told me “congrats! But you better still get all the other meat this year too!”
Gus is gonna be pissed if he’s not in your grip and grin that’s all I’m gonna say.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tinhunter
Back