Colorado draw is posted......

Big Slick

Looks as though my youngest son went from 10 pips to zero pops, looks like he will be hunting unit 2 second season:D.I guess we better get busy looking at maps. He has never killed a buck deer since I started him out hunting, I hope we can get him a good one.

I hope everyone drew the tag they have been waiting for, great luck to you all. Andy

Holy Crap, Andy!!! My wife drew muzzleloader pronghorn doe and a doe deer rifle tag. Looks like I won't be Colorado's Sexiest anything anymore :(

Drew 1st choice for elk and 2nd choice deer. No love on speed goat though.

I think the change in muzzleloader antelope season really screwed the draw this year. I put my wife in for 3rd choice for a buck in a unit that always has leftovers that never sell out and she ended up drawing her 4th choice of a doe for that same unit that never sells out. We shall see what happens in the upcoming years when it starts taking points for units that used to have leftovers.

No elk tag for me. :mad: Not sure I can face another year without chasing elk in September. Not sure if I can face another OTC archery hunt in Colorado with 20,000 Texans (no offense, NHY) on every trail and behind every tree. Might have to lean on the Apache tribe to give me an overpriced raghorn tag.

Best of luck to all who drew!

No offense taken trips-d, Ma Tejas wouldn't mind if another state stepped up and supported DOW.

No elk tag for me. :mad: Not sure I can face another year without chasing elk in September. Not sure if I can face another OTC archery hunt in Colorado with 20,000 Texans (no offense, NHY) on every trail and behind every tree. Might have to lean on the Apache tribe to give me an overpriced raghorn tag.

Best of luck to all who drew!

You need to find a different unit. The less poplular units still have plenty of elk.

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back