Colorado deer tag allocation 2023

Ha! Yah I think we’re going to do another long range trip this fall. It’s not looking like we’ll be hunting much.
Already booked a 2 day over Labor Day weekend and another 2 day in mid Oct in anticipation of no decent tags. Doing the Freedom out of San Pedro for those. Availability on those trips is still ok, but a lot of the fall trips are booked up. I guess I have a slight chance at doe tag in 11 or 12, but probably will turn that back in if I draw. Zero chance at my 1st n 2nd choice elk, antelope, and 1st choice deer.

Already booked a 2 day over Labor Day weekend and another 2 day in mid Oct in anticipation of no decent tags. Doing the Freedom out of San Pedro for those. Availability on those trips is still ok, but a lot of the fall trips are booked up. I guess I have a slight chance at doe tag in 11 or 12, but probably will turn that back in if I draw. Zero chance at my 1st n 2nd choice elk, antelope, and 1st choice deer.
Yah I’m in the same boat. We’re on an 8 day next week. Pumped! If we don’t draw anything we’re going to try to get on a 3 day in the fall

Back