Colorado 2nd Draw?

So if you do get a elk tag in the secondary draw for unit x can you only hunt that unit or can you hunt the OTC units also??

I believe the payment cutoff for 1st draw licenses was Friday the 17th, so maybe they're still confirming whose credit cards are no good before they publish the list.

ok so for deer I have literally no shot, but for elk, I have a conundrum... or what feels like a conundrum to my brain. Of the four codes I would be interested in, the availability is (in order of desire) 19 - 359 - 306 - 107. Does it make any sense to put in for the code with 19 slots as my first choice, or do I just assume that is a goner? My brain is going back and forth on this... the "you'll get lucky part of my brain" wants me to swing for the fences

ok so for deer I have literally no shot, but for elk, I have a conundrum... or what feels like a conundrum to my brain. Of the four codes I would be interested in, the availability is (in order of desire) 19 - 359 - 306 - 107. Does it make any sense to put in for the code with 19 slots as my first choice, or do I just assume that is a goner? My brain is going back and forth on this... the "you'll get lucky part of my brain" wants me to swing for the fences

If the availability of your 2nd choice is 359, then you will get it. Id put 19 as your 1st choice even if its a slim chance.

If that is tag availability in that order I would go for it. 19 is a long shot but possible. 359 might make it all the way through to leftovers

Given last year I am highly skeptical of anything with less ~50 going to a childless adult.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back