MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Colorado 1st Season

Big Slick

I am chomping at the bit to get in the woods. I don’t care if the bulls are bugling, but then again... I hope everyone has as much fun as I think I’m going to have. I still have a couple of weeks to go, but the bull pics I have seen posted on HT got me pumped. That is all.....

Looking forward to it also! I'll only be able to put in 3.5 days plus a day of scouting due to other obligations but have high hopes of putting it together!

Looking forward to it also! I'll only be able to put in 3.5 days plus a day of scouting due to other obligations but have high hopes of putting it together!
We are going up a couple of days early to get camp set up and firewood cut. Scout on Friday and then get to hunting. Good luck to you.

Same here...I've got an either sex tag for GMU 6,16,17,161,171 and although it's a little overwhelming to eScout that much land, it looks like there's a lot of really fantastic country to explore out there. What zone are you hunting?

Looks like a little cold front is supposed to push through Wednesday into Thursday. Will make the backpack camp a little tougher but hopefully make the hunting a little better. We'll see!

Went out this morning and checked on a basin I plan on sitting opening day. Looks like last weeks wind took care of a lot of the leaves on the trees already. Definitely getting colder but still very dry. Good luck one week to go

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back