Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Colorado 1st Season

Heading from Oregon to hunt the units north of Grand Junction with a buddy. Leaving on Tuesday. It’s my first time hunting CO and his first elk hunt. Looking forward to it, hopefully we’ll get at least one on the ground. Good luck Big Slick!

Looks like a little cold front is supposed to push through Wednesday into Thursday. Will make the backpack camp a little tougher but hopefully make the hunting a little better. We'll see!
It’s going to be real cold with clear skies and a full moon. Hope it keeps them moving a little longer in the mornings.

Heading from Oregon to hunt the units north of Grand Junction with a buddy. Leaving on Tuesday. It’s my first time hunting CO and his first elk hunt. Looking forward to it, hopefully we’ll get at least one on the ground. Good luck Big Slick!

Have a safe trip out here, and good luck.

Now looks like the overnight low where I’ll be could be -3* F...maybe it’ll have them on their feet

First elk trip, heading out to Colorado Thursday night. This week is going to crawl by, but if the Twins win tonight I'll sprint over to watch game 4 and that will help the week go by quicker.

Don't let me down Twins!

Good luck to everyone. Had some nice input from several members on our unit and hoping daughter gets her first bull. Will post a pic if she does.

Weather looks good for SW CO- I fly out Thursday AM from Wisconsin. Considering it is supposed to snow 4" with a high of 35 here, CO will be a warm up.

Reactions: LCH
Heading out from Ohio early Wednesday morning!! Not looking forward to driving through the mountains in the snow again like 2017!!

Good luck everyone. I’d gladly take the below freezing temps and a day of elk hunting vs the 90+ temps we had in PA last week along with work. I have lots of sick time if anyone wants me as a meat packer. Wife might kill me though since I was already out there last month but it might be worth it haha. Good luck.

Good luck everyone. I’d gladly take the below freezing temps and a day of elk hunting vs the 90+ temps we had in PA last week along with work. I have lots of sick time if anyone wants me as a meat packer. Wife might kill me though since I was already out there last month but it might be worth it haha. Good luck.
Come on out! Always room in camp.

First elk trip, heading out to Colorado Thursday night. This week is going to crawl by, but if the Twins win tonight I'll sprint over to watch game 4 and that will help the week go by quicker.

Don't let me down Twins!
Tough series to watch , but good luck on your hunt. I'm heading out from Pierre on Thursday early morning to CO, what unit are you heading to?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back