PEAX Equipment

College Football šŸˆ Season is Here !!

Looking forward to the game, should be a good one. Iā€™m curious to see how good that Michigan defense is, hasnā€™t seen a good test yet and all three of their competitors would be a significant step above anything theyā€™ve seen

I know, the SECā€¦.the transfer portal is going to even the playing field for a lot of schools going forward. Thereā€™s a lot of talent sitting on benches, now they have an out.

Iā€™m hoping for a good game today myself.

I would like to welcome all you huntalkers to the Alabama Invitational, where the best four teams in the country battle today for a chance at the natty. while I bleed Crimson and live in Maize n Blue Country I expect nothing but a physical game. May the best team win without controversy. Roll Tide!

Attachments

• IMG_4174.jpeg
    IMG_4174.jpeg
    679.3 KB · Views: 6
Wife's parents and grandparents went to Michigan (grandfather, a physics professor, and friend of Einstein's, was invited to work on the Manhattan Project, but thought it unethical). She wondered, as a little girl, why there were always people following them when she went on walks with her grandfather. In trench coats.

OTOH, we received our terminal degree, provided service to our community, and made our money, from the University of Texas.

She's not on here, so, Hook'Em Horns!! Would love to see UT vs Michigan.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back