Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

College Football šŸˆ Season is Here !!

Agreed on Colorado, I've always hated the mouth on Deion, problem is he can usually back it up.
My initial opinion of Deion was that he was a show boating loudmouth. And he is. But when he went to Dallas I started really watching the man play football. Impressive. Not surprised at what he is doing at the coaching level. mtmuley

I believe that. I caught the announcers throwing around Heisman and his kid. I'm not seeing that, but it's week 2.

How tough is the remainder of their year?

Super tough after next week , week 4 starts conference play . Oregon vs Colorado , both will be 3-0 going into that game , wonā€™t be surprised if gameday shows up in Eugene for that one

Oregon, USC, UCLA, OSU, WSU,Utah , they have 6 very lose-able games
IMG_4623.jpegIMG_4624.jpegIMG_4625.jpeg

Third quarter of the WSU/Wisconsin game kind of looked like WSU was going to Coug it, but they didn't, whew! Jake Dickert is a good coach, fits in the Palouse real good.

You think game day will be in back to back weeks covering the Buffs?

It all depends on matchups itā€™s unlikely, but not out of the realm of possibility, depends on who wins the game and because they generally start going to the biggest games in the country that have playoff, implications or marquee national highlighted games. Colorado would have to beat Oregon and then the next Colorado game Against USC. Yeah, thatā€™s possibility in Boulder.

Last edited:
It all depends on matchups itā€™s unlikely, but not out of the realm of possibility, depends on who wins the game and because they generally start going to the biggest games in the country that have playoff, implications or marquee national highlighted games. Colorado would have to beat Oregon and then the next Colorado game Against USC. Yeah, thatā€™s possibility in Boulder.
The ratings analyst will contribute to making that call...

Don't know if anyone watched the Michigan game, and it was only UNLV, but QB1 threaded some pretty narrow windows.

As for TT, SSDD, love them and will always support, but incredibly poor calls on offense. As Chris said, 4th and 7, really? Don't know if this HS coach thing is going to work.

They have lots of oil money; just buy a coach.

Haven't watched the Texas game yet, but I do know one thing; it's never good form to make light of Saban for an early season loss.

I think the Greeks called that hubris; boasting to the gods with pride. Never worked out.

Last edited:
4th qtr was crazy , TT coach should have never went for it on 4th and 2
he shouldā€™ve punted and played field position with that two point lead
Shocked they called that. It was theirs to lose at that point. I thought they were going to pull it off. Shough played great but they kind of pigeon holed themselves with him being the primary rusher.

Haha I could imagine the emotions with those texts. The fourth quarter was nuts TT defense played great too. They should have leaned on them to hold it instead of gamble. Hell of a game.

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tomcat1984
Back