College Football šŸˆ Season is Here !!

I'd like to believe they can do it, but I have my doubts. Can't believe they're 21 point dogs, though.

After the TCU game Colorado had struggled to put away lesser opponents in Nebraska and CSU

The Ducks have throttled lesser opponents Portland State and Hawaii , the Ducks being up 5 TDs at half in each game , and coming from behind on the road in a hostile environment down 9 in the 4th to TT

The Ducks have just looked sharper and are coming off a 10 win season and 3 winning seasons in a row with Bowl victories in each ,

Oregon is a team that knows how to win games from past seasons ,
Colorado is a new team learning how to win , which is different

AUTZEN stadium is gonna be rocking Saturday in Eugene , my thought was Oregon was going to win by 14 before I found out the star wide receiver wasnā€™t playing, and before the pointspread was released, but unless thereā€™s a major injury to one of our key players, like the quarterback, I think Oregon will be in control of this game the whole time

Give Coach Prime a little more time to starfark the recruiting game...if he stays at Boulder he'll get athletes.

Give Coach Prime a little more time to starfark the recruiting game...if he stays at Boulder he'll get athletes.

Oh yeah when I saw Colorado was heading to the big 12 , Iā€™m like Iā€™m good with that , now the ducks go to the Big Ten and have to deal with Ohio State and Michigan and Wisconsin and and still have to deal with USC and UCLA in the Huskies in their recruiting battles Itā€™s going to get ugly

Oh yeah when I saw Colorado was heading to the big 12 , Iā€™m like Iā€™m good with that , now the ducks go to the Big Ten and have to deal with Ohio State and Michigan and Wisconsin and and still have to deal with USC and UCLA in the Huskies in their recruiting battles Itā€™s going to get ugly
It's perverted parity for sure Chris...

Itā€™s been a while since Iā€™ve been so fired up for a college game. I actually went up to the storage unit and dug out all my boxes, of duck šŸ¦† swag and set up the house for tomorrowā€™s game and invited people over to have some adult beverages and get festive.
Letā€™s go DUCKS !!!!
IMG_4707.jpegIMG_4709.jpeg

Having a whiskey šŸ„ƒ and watching old Ducks highlights
IMG_4706.jpeg

I will take that, sir !!!! Yeah,I went to games for 20 years in person and just collected stuff then people buy me stuff and they used to put out all the pom-poms on the seats in the stadium and then you just pick them up after the game and collect them , Oregon football was my biggest hobby for a few years ha ha ha

Today is the day I conduct an annual tradition of eating a whole bag of pizza rolls in a single sitting and watching college ball all evening. Glad that Ohio State is playing a later game so I can spend this gorgeous September afternoon doing some trout catching.

Corso is still golden in my book.
IMG_0662.jpeg

Back