College Football 🏈 Season is Here !!

The NFL is the best of the college kids. I watch it all. I do follow the FCS closer than other college games though. mtmuley

As my wife and I are are proud TT grads, we will ever celebrate The Pirate. Win or lose, he was likely the college coach with the most, as the Greeks, would say (and the site doesn't support foreign words), air-e-tah, which means overall excellence.

Scholar, particularly of the Old West, Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone, Geronimo, and, obv, pirates.

We will probably never see his like.

I’m an SDSU grad so I’m a Jackrabbit fan through and through. I take in plenty of FCS, but LSU is my FBS school.

My daughter just played against the mighty Jackrabbits in volleyball last week, it was her first time “out west” (the tournament was in Laramie) and she thought it was really cool.

A new “air raid” era was supposed to begin today here in Wisconsin, but it looked like the same ol’ power running to me. We will see how the season goes I guess.

My daughter just played against the mighty Jackrabbits in volleyball last week, it was her first time “out west” (the tournament was in Laramie) and she thought it was really cool.

A new “air raid” era was supposed to begin today here in Wisconsin, but it looked like the same ol’ power running to me. We will see how the season goes I guess.
Big 10 west football tries to play “air raid” but in reality, everyone is stuck in the 80s.

Yeah Luke Fickell is supposedly going to change that here, but I have my strong doubts on that. I suspect it will continue to be power running with a few more pass attempts per game.

Big Ten West looks wide open as usual, Easy is far tougher.

Looking forward to my Ducks being in the Big 10 next year , my Ducks owe you guys a butt kicking, I’m still not over the 95 Rose 🌹 Bowl 🤠

I hate the PAC 12 dissolved, and there won’t be traditional Rose Bowl anymore. But that’s the landscape of college football now
I'm still not over the fact Penn state didn't win the national championship that year. Total HORSESHIT!!

As my wife and I are are proud TT grads, we will ever celebrate The Pirate. Win or lose, he was likely the college coach with the most, as the Greeks, would say (and the site doesn't support foreign words), air-e-tah, which means overall excellence.

Scholar, particularly of the Old West, Davy Crockett, Daniel Boone, Geronimo, and, obv, pirates.

We will probably never see his like.
If Leach had it to do over again he'd still exile Craig James's kid to that shed.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back