Yeti GOBOX Collection

College Football šŸˆ Season is Here !!

Ya , pretty much , going to be weird, watching Cal and Stanford play in the ACC, Oregon, Washington, USC and UCLA in the Big Ten and Colorado Utah, Arizona, Arizona State in the big 12 WTF

And Oregon State and Washington state players , alumni and fans got screwed , cause those schools are gonna be in the Mountain West , recruits are going to not wanna play there anymore because itā€™s not elite D1 competition , and a lot of their top players might end up, transferring out if they have to drop down a level in conference play, kinda sad ,

Reactions: Oak
Yep, all good. Congrats to Duke. Looks like y'all have a real live football team this year. Enjoy!

Tigers last night when they see the end zone...

Losing always sucks , but lots of season to recover, my ducks lost a big season opener to LSU in 2011 , then only lost one game the rest of the way , won the PAC12 and then beat Russell Wilson and Wisconsin in the Rose šŸŒ¹ Bowl . Finished 12-2

I was out hunting over the weekend and didnā€™t watch any games. Seeking an informal opinion poll: Did the clock stop rule changes make watching games more tolerable? Or, did they just make the commercial breaks longer? Itā€™s been maddening to watch a day of commercials interspersed with a few minutes of football for the last few years.

Anyway, Go Buckeyes.

I was out hunting over the weekend and didnā€™t watch any games. Seeking an informal opinion poll: Did the clock stop rule changes make watching games more tolerable? Or, did they just make the commercial breaks longer? Itā€™s been maddening to watch a day of commercials interspersed with a few minutes of football for the last few years.

Anyway, Go Buckeyes.

A lot of the opinion of the coaches was the games are the same length, but the NCAA has sold more commercial time so I didnā€™t shorten the games

Anyway, Go Buckeyes.

O-H!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back