• Oregon

Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Florida State

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Ohio State

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Should ask "Who you want to win". It's different IMO.

Want:
1). Oregon
2). Florida State
3). Ohio
4). Alabama.

Would like to see at least a 8 team playoff to be fair.

I think a 6 team or an 8 team at the most, would be ideal.

I think Alabama will win, but I want Ohio State to win. Anyone but Oregon or Jameis basically.

Oregon - Nope, a duck that can do push ups, neat. Thanks Phil
FSU - Nope, I'd never wish injury on any player....unless it's Winston
Bama - Nope, everyone is tired of SEC SEC SEC
tOSU - I can get behind them. Urb seems to be doing some good work and has a lot of adversity to overcome. I like rooting for the underdog.

Should ask "Who you want to win". It's different IMO.

Want:
1). Oregon
2). Florida State
3). Ohio
4). Alabama.

Would like to see at least a 8 team playoff to be fair.

Good point there is a difference! I agree 8 team playoff all the way, five conference champs and three at large.

need to bring it back to the west! Go ducks. Proud of Mariota for winning the Heisman, hoping he leads the team to a NC.

Show football fans there is more to college football than the SEC.

Oregon - Nope, a duck that can do push ups, neat. Thanks Phil

That Duck is one tough SOB if you run some numbers. Your Huskies have not beat Oregon since 2003. "In Da Club" by 50 cent was the #1 song on Billboard's 100 that year. LOL.

In those 11 years of getting pounded the Ducks have racked up 481 points (that is a LOT of push ups) compared to a mere 202 by the team up North. A smooth 43.7 points per game average!

Plus...the Duck has his own Tinder account and is pulling tail left and right. QUACK

Ducks - the most versatile animal in the wild

But but but..SEC

Duck pushups???Really??

i could care less about the push ups myself, but every team has something they do that annoys everyone else..... but not high on my list as to not wanting them to win. Been a duck fan my whole life. I think its their time... GO DUCKS

I think Alabama is the overwhelming favorite, so they will be upset by some one.

Ohio St doesn't belong, Either Big 12 would be better choice. Big 12 got hosed.

Florida St, How can you hate a winner. Give them a quarterback that is a scumbag. Hope Oregon wins 60 to 0.

Oregon. Damn good offense. Just do not seem the total team.

Till Alabama gets upset, I am with them.

I'm beginning to sense some western and northwestern bias on this forum. Its not like that down south or back east. LMAO!!!!!

Till Alabama gets upset, I am with them.

They will! :hump: Even though I'm not a buckeye fan (wife is), I'm still gonna root for the Big 10. That blowout they had was a hoot to watch; The stadium was about 90/10 Osu/Wis fans and it was LOUD!

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back