Coffee Pot

idnative1948

Have been looking for a decent 12-cup perc coffee pot (has to have the strainer for Mrs) to use on my camp chef (needs a large bottom) at our place in Oregon. I would rather cook out on the porch any day. Go sit by the fire in the morning, take my coffee pot with me and set it next to the fire to keep warm.

The guts in the ones I have looked at are junk, really thin and flimsy. I have even hit second hand stores hoping to find at one to no avail.

That is something that could work!

I have one, but is 8-cup and you have to be careful on a camp chef with it as the bottom is too small. The two-burner camp chef was retired from our hunting camp along with the griddle and went to our shack in OR.

I actually bought a drip coffee maker that sits right on the propane stove. Works great and is faster than the perk kind, however I have a perk one too that I like.

+1 On the speed of those. When we are in a hurry we can make three pots and dump it in the big camp pot.

I actually bought a drip coffee maker that sits right on the propane stove. Works great and is faster than the perk kind, however I have a perk one too that I like.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back