MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Coffee Junkies - Save money here

Some of you know we have been working with Elkhorn Coffee Roasters, a husband-wife team here in Bozeman. Scott and April are two amazing folks, working real jobs, raising kids, and trying to make a successful coffee roasting business.

If you want some really good coffee, go to the link below. If you use promo code RANDY on orders over $30, you save 15%. This link is the "Big Hank" blend they have made for us and our audience. Hope you like it.

View attachment 156545
They are great people to deal with! Had some trouble with one of my orders (it was the shipping service not them), great communication with a real person not some bot. Went out of their way to make it right! Great coffee and fast shipping! Each order has included a hand written note of thanks. These are the kinda people I like to buy from. Real hard working small business folks! Not some corporate drone!

Some of you know we have been working with Elkhorn Coffee Roasters, a husband-wife team here in Bozeman. Scott and April are two amazing folks, working real jobs, raising kids, and trying to make a successful coffee roasting business.

If you want some really good coffee, go to the link below. If you use promo code RANDY on orders over $30, you save 15%. This link is the "Big Hank" blend they have made for us and our audience. Hope you like it.

View attachment 156545
This is great!

try the new Rut Mud flavor... think it holds the slight edge over Randy's Big Hank. Sorry BigFin

I've got a coffee from them a few times. always quick shipping and the coffee is good too.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back