"Coach Bag" question?

They are exactly the same purse, inside and out except the knock off lacks a serial number stamped on a leather tag inside the purse.

the one's that Danr mentioned "falling off the truck" ,do have the serial numbers.

NHY, try and stay on topic....would ya.

....next thing you know we'll be discussing feminine napkins.:cool: C'mon draws!

I could use some education on those too!,

We have to know about this "Girlie Stuff":eek:

Ovis, and some others are already on top of the game,

If I keep her thinking i`m concerned about her needs... I get more benefits,,,,Hunting,Shooting,Vegas,Fishing,chasing illegals,Poker,etc,etc,hump

My wife gets all her designer bags overseas when she travels with the designer names but not the same quality. Not bad though cause it keeps her happy and she gets to buy more than one and feels like she gets a deal. I still shop at Cabelas though.;) :D

I say bad choice. ALWAYS go with the Coach bag, but then again, I am female. Just for a quick class, the names Dooney and Burke, Prada, Burka, Fossil (at times) and of course COACH... any of those names ending in bag is a good thing, especially if they are free. Class Dismissed.

OL

My wife asked for one so I made a mistake and bought her a douche bag instead for christmas. Not the same as I found out the hard way. Anyone want to buy a used douche bag?

Ringer, you left yourself wide open .
i could think of quite a few good insults but im walking away.

Danr stole it, didn't he JB?
rofl.gif

no, but his is much better .

Boy, I'm glad my wife isn't into all that high-priced stuff. I doubt she's even paid $100 for a purse. hump

But she's pretty low maintenance, so I'd expect that from her. On the other hand, when I shop I normally look at the higher end stuff. Doesn't mean I get to buy it, but I give it a good hard look!

KP

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back