MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

CO S44 Sheep Help

Buschy

A good friend of mine from MN drew a TOK Dall sheep tag in AK earlier this spring. He figured he had used up all of his luck for a while. He just called me as he was walking back from his mailbox a few minutes ago. He was expecting a refeund for his CO sheep application and, you guessed it, he found a CO sheep tag instead. He drew the Unit S44 - Basalt Archery only tag at 3+4 points!! Damn he is lucky!

I am putting out some feelers and trying to assist him with gathering some information about the unit and hunt. If you can provide any assistance, please send me a PM. It would really be appreciated! Have a great day.

Two sheep tags in one year...what a problem to have. I still have 4 results to go, so I guess it could still happen to me this year. :D

Thanks to everyone for the responses and PMs. My friend definately has all the information he needs to get started. It's really appreciated and I will return the favor when I can. Have a great day!

Two sheep tags in one year...what a problem to have. I still have 4 results to go, so I guess it could still happen to me this year. :D

Yeah, I am kinda worried how I'll do justice to a couple desert sheep tags this year :D

Pretty sure Oak sat on the hillside chugging 40's all day(yoe) while he was helping his friend. Easy unit, easy sheep:D

Yeah, I am kinda worried how I'll do justice to a couple desert sheep tags this year :D

Having just sent my AZ sheep app, I was thinking the same thing, KHunter. I am now losing sleep over this likely outcome. :rolleyes:

Congrats to your friend, Buschy.

Pretty sure Oak sat on the hillside chugging 40's all day(yoe) while he was helping his friend. Easy unit, easy sheep:D

**burp**

glassing.jpg

He just left two days ago. I will get a report from him as soon as he can get one out. I am interested to see how he does and will let you know.

Justin got his first ram. I am waitng for the story and more pics. It will be interesting if he can get #2 on the ground in CO.

AK Ram.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back