Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

CO Leftovers

extra cow tags for the two hunting age kids..... That makes 6 elk tags in the family. I'd guess the freezer will be full.

I'm trying to figure out what season to use for my A tag. Go archery by myself, or wait for 3rd rifle hoping my Marine son can get leave. I love archery season, but think I'll wait and hope he can make it home. Those opportunities will be increasingly rare.

The internet is a amazing, and sometimes I forget how much of my life revolves around it. I work from home, send massive amounts of data over it everyday, never actually have to leave my house for much if I didn't want to.

But today is the day every year that I really thank Al Gore. I not so fondly remember how I used to have to buy my left over tags. Go down to the DOW on broadway in Denver with 500-1000+ other guys. Draw a number that was always so high that it took me a few hours just to get into line to hopefully buy a tag.

Spend pretty much the whole day down there and you wouldn't know if the tag you wanted would be available or not. All while listening to some of the dumbest conversations ever heard from mankind.

Now it's just a few clicks, sip some coffee and pet the dog while streaming my favorite music.

Anyway, went on a shopping spree, picked up a late season cow tag, ES archery (was over the counter anyway), a bear tag just in case, and a turkey tag just to make sure I don't have a excuse to sit on the couch and watch TV

Success

Waited in a small line at the DOW office for 40 minutes and got a doe whitetail tag for the grasslands down south in units 143,144, 145 and also got a leftover doe tag for unit 27,181. From one end of the state to the other... I just want some meat!

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back