Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

CO leftover list is available

my first year trying for Leftover scramble and....... 9:00:05 logged in, entered tag i wanted (1 of 11), was available. added it to cart and i thought system crashed, because i got the Que running blue man between adding a tag to cart and trying to check out. waited 8 min or so and it opened to my cart with tag and timer still ticking. so looks like system / cookie settings did work and tracked me right. paid and got the tag !!

Any of you asked to answer an ethnicity question before you could add an item to your cart?

yes and it gave me a brief heart attack cause it told me the tag is available and then red letters popped up when i tried to go to cart.

i don't even know what i answered i just checked a box to get the &*$% off that page as quick as possible.

this was actually my first time wading into the leftover day madness.

and dang, that confirmation e-mail is freaking satisfying. i may not be so against this after all, it's like a gamblers high. i want more.

1659459308217.png

and dang, that confirmation e-mail is freaking satisfying. i may not be so against this after all, it's like a gamblers high. i want more.

View attachment 232367
agreed; I will admit, as against this process and it's flaws... getting that email with my new tags had me feeling real good. Still think it needs fixing, but for now I get to hunt a few times this fall and chase Elk and Muley

View attachment 232367
o wow, i just looked at my receipt and i'm glad system tracking/cookie settings did their job.
i logged into Big Game Tags at 9:00:05 :), picked a tag, but with that crash/wait for the check out cart, my receipt is actually listed as 9:10am so it held tag i grabbed correctly. **and i know i was super quick to grab it on log in too.

First time I've gotten a tag I wanted on leftover day. Will be looking for a couple more before the seasons start. But also had to answer the ethnicity question, definitely wasn't expecting that

Reactions: LCH
That ethnicity question sure is oddly placed and it still gave me a small heart attack even though I saw some of you mention it. But the confirmation email that soon followed made up for the added stress 😁

There was one cow ML tag available in the same unit my brother pulled his archery tag, but I halfway forgot to chase it today...somehow being 8lbs lighter and $500 richer as designated caller in Sept sounds kinda nice.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back