Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

CO draw results

Huh?

I just saying it’s weird that with several states you can determine draw results from credit card hits... how’s this a thing, why don’t they post then charge you for a preference point or tag.

I believe it is because if you don't pay you don't get to draw. So until they can confirm you have the money avaiable on the card to charge you don't get the tag.

I believe it is because if you don't pay you don't get to draw. So until they can confirm you have the money avaiable on the card to charge you don't get the tag.

Nope, they can charge your card on file, have it rejected, and still draw the tag. You have a couple weeks after the drawing update your payment. Now this is Colorado specific, CO isn’t the only state that charges before the draw, what you said may be true for other states.

Interesting. I wonder how CO handles notifying someone they drew but the card was rejected. Would it still show drawn and maybe awaiting payment.

Its only $50 per point correct? I shouldn't see two charges from Colorado for $100 each correct?

Points for MSG are $100 apiece for non residents and $50 apiece for residents.
Thank you. My internet is super slow and I can't get the regs to load. Just wanted to make sure I didn't get charged twice.

Sounds like I may be in the minority here, but I decided another point for MG was not worth $100 and just put in for the draw with max points this year. Given the way Colorado does their draw, I'm figuring it would have only made a very small difference in my chances.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mthunter137
Back