Yeti GOBOX Collection

CO CPW Draw Process Working Group

TheGreek

This was an agenda item at the CPW Commission meeting today, 7/21/23. Hopefully some interested sportsmen apply to be the general public candidates. From the meeting today, it sounds like the group will have 3 CPW commissioners, including Skiba, and 8 members of the public. Danielle Isenhart stated that she hoped the members of the public would be diverse regarding preference point levels, preferred methods of take, location within the state and include some NR.

The application for the public should be available in the next week or so per CPW. I’ll post it up when it’s available if I am able to.

The application for the public should be available in the next week or so per CPW. I’ll post it up when it’s available if I am able to.
Have you seen any links on this? Tried a good search and nothing so far

Have you seen any links on this? Tried a good search and nothing so far
It's not out yet.
I am interested
Application is open but deadline is August 28.

Application is open but deadline is August 28.

thanks! Will apply when I get home

@Dsnow9

If you have ideas for the draw process working group to consider, bullet point them below. No Tolstoys, I don't want to have to use this pic more than once.

IMG_5509.JPG

Adjust the secondary draw to allow equal opportunity for all ages, or allocate 50% to youth.

Fix the leftover rat race by assigning random numbers to those who log in 30 min to the list going live.

Change MGS to allow an opportunity with 0 points. Keep as a bonus point draw system.

Lose your points when you draw any “A” tag regardless of what draw it is.

80/20 resident allocation regardless of the amount of points it took.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back