PEAX Equipment

CO bighorn sheep, mountain goat, and pronghorn raffles

Is there a link for the raffle drawing? I thought I remember watching the results last year

Thanks to everyone who made a donation for a chance to win. I’m glad to see a few Hunt Talk guys win so we know at least some raffles are real. 😉

Winners

2022 Colorado Statewide Bighorn Sheep
Ticket No. 06870, David Tiedeman, Colorado

2022 Colorado Statewide Mountain Goat
Ticket No. 00344, Vance Kielb, Montana

2022 Colorado Statewide Pronghorn
Ticket No. 00573, Ryan Sweeney, Colorado

Weaver Rifles $5,000 Credit
Ticket No. 00463, Steve Iribarren, Washington

Weaver Rifles 6.5 PRC
Ticket No. 00464, Edward Krabacher, Colorado

Swarovski 10x42 EL Range #1
Ticket No. 00177, Nathan Block, Montana

Swarovski 10x42 EL Range #2
Ticket No. 00070, Stephen Vislocky, California

Swarovski 10x42 EL Range #3
Ticket No. 00043, Marcus Gores, Oregon

I worked in the 112 degree sun all day yesterday, came home showered and went to sleep too tired to stay up for the results, but knowing that I’d wake up to calls texts, DMs etc to notify me of my success.

I’ve got a hell of an imagination

A Hunt Talk guy also won the Life Member sheep hunt drawing.
Awesome couple of nights! Thank you @Oak for everything you do! Didn’t go home with any of the big prizes but cleaned up pretty nicely on some others. Walking home with a couple yeti’s, meindl boot gift card, a dry bag, wife got a rain jacket, and got a custom napped knife with opening bud in the silent auction!
4AA70345-4A5D-443B-AE71-F9A79D9B87A9.jpeg

Awesome couple of nights! Thank you @Oak for everything you do! Didn’t go home with any of the big prizes but cleaned up pretty nicely on some others. Walking home with a couple yeti’s, meindl boot gift card, a dry bag, wife got a rain jacket, and got a custom napped knife with opening bud in the silent auction!
View attachment 225655
That's a badass knife. Bonus points if you actually butcher an animal with it.

Thanks to everyone who made a donation for a chance to win. I’m glad to see a few Hunt Talk guys win so we know at least some raffles are real. 😉

Winners

2022 Colorado Statewide Bighorn Sheep
Ticket No. 06870, David Tiedeman, Colorado

2022 Colorado Statewide Mountain Goat
Ticket No. 00344, Vance Kielb, Montana

2022 Colorado Statewide Pronghorn
Ticket No. 00573, Ryan Sweeney, Colorado

Weaver Rifles $5,000 Credit
Ticket No. 00463, Steve Iribarren, Washington

Weaver Rifles 6.5 PRC
Ticket No. 00464, Edward Krabacher, Colorado

Swarovski 10x42 EL Range #1
Ticket No. 00177, Nathan Block, Montana

Swarovski 10x42 EL Range #2
Ticket No. 00070, Stephen Vislocky, California

Swarovski 10x42 EL Range #3
Ticket No. 00043, Marcus Gores, Oregon

Thanks so much for all the hard work you guys put in Oak, I've always been happy to donate my raffle dollars to RMBS regardless of whose names get called at the end of the night!

Echo what fin said, plus appreciation for all those involved with helping out.
It was a fun evening with a great youth program for the kids and lots of good folks helping to support the cause through raffles and the auction items!!!

Reactions: Oak
Also... real people do win stuff. Unbelievable stuff. Surreal stuff. I've got to get back in shape!
Did you win the dall hunt? If so I thought you and your wife were about to faint. The reaction was so awesome. If it was you, I’m bummed it wasn’t me, but stoked for you!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back