CO bighorn sheep, mountain goat, and pronghorn raffles

Well Oak guess I gots ta buy some more then
$5 gas yea driving to Co from Pa this year in sept is gona be rough on the wallet so just pull my name for the sheep or goat tag and it will be all ok lol

Reactions: Oak
As soon as I know for sure that I didn't draw a deer tag in CO I'll throw in for another ticket or two. Swarovski draw is tempting me now

Have yet to stuff the barrell with more tix in my name aside from lucky ticket #1 I bought as we opened up sales. That ticket must be all shiny and polished rolling around the last few months in the hopper. Need to add more and will.

Thanks, all. Sales end at 8 PM MDT tonight. The drawings will be Saturday evening at the conclusion of the live auction. Time not exact, but probably shortly after 8 PM MDT. I'll try to have it on Facebook live if I can overcome my FB ban. Will need to rely on @Sandbrew. ;)

Reactions: trb
Thanks, all. Sales end at 8 PM tonight. The drawings will be Saturday evening at the conclusion of the live auction. Time not exact, but probably shortly after 8 PM. I'll try to have it on Facebook live if I can overcome my FB ban. Will need to rely on @Sandbrew. ;)
Times are mountain time right?

Got in just under the wire for another round. Don’t miss your last chance to support RMBS on this one…

Are Washington residents excluded?
I tried to buy some and get the message: Sorry. This request cannot be processed.

You'd probably put your name on the winning ticket too, what a guy! :ROFLMAO:
Haha, for pulling that kind of move the person I bought the ticket for would probably be the actual winner and I would just be sitting there crying knowing that I purchased the winning ticket but didn’t win.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back