Caribou Gear

Clinton: Hillary would be great president

Elkhunter

Sunday, February 27, 2005 · Last updated 2:47 a.m. PT

Clinton: Hillary would be great president

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

TOKYO -- Former President Clinton said Sunday that his wife, Hillary, would be an excellent choice as the first female leader of the world's most powerful nation.
In an interview with Japan's TV Asahi, Clinton said he did not know whether his wife, the senator of New York state, has any plans to one day run for the presidency.

"I don't know if she'll run or not," he told the network, but added, "She would make an excellent president, and I would always try to help her."

Hillary Rodham Clinton has said she plans to run for re-election as New York senator in 2006. Speculation has periodically surfaced, however, that the 57-year-old former first lady may have her sights set for the presidency in 2008.

Results from a U.S. poll released last week showed that six in 10 American voters believe the United States is ready for a female president.

Fifty-three percent thought Hillary Clinton should try for the job, according to the survey by the Siena College Research Institute and sponsored by Hearst Newspapers.

"If she did run and she was able to win, she'd make a very, very good president," Clinton said Sunday. "I think now she's at least as good as I was."

Clinton was in Japan on a three-day visit to attend an international forum organized by the Asahi newspaper and to promote a Japanese-language edition of his best-selling memoir "My Life."

i prefer monica over hilary..LMFAO

Attachments

• Asses-out.jpg
    Asses-out.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 57
  • 2004012252_Display-35.gif
    2004012252_Display-35.gif
    2 KB · Views: 53
  • 897044-S.jpg
    897044-S.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 897046-S.jpg
    897046-S.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 6210921-Ti.jpg
    6210921-Ti.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 50
"If she did run and she was able to win, she'd make a very, very good president," Clinton said Sunday. "I think now she's at least as good as I was."
:eek: Heaven help us all.... :eek:

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back