Yeti GOBOX Collection

Click happening?

Dick (SE) be carefull I saw that "Ground Hog Heaven" post.

I don't want to see the same thing happening here. LOL
fight.gif

Don't mind me just pokeing
fight.gif
no pun intended, a little fun.
biggrin.gif

LOL LOL no but I'm going.

sly

Now I'm going to bed, thats to funny.LMAO
I will talk to you soon buddy

sly

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-13-2003 01:58: Message edited by: Dic Gipson ]</font>

I've already done that in another thread,it's only good for 24 hours
biggrin.gif

I'm thinking it starts with a - though ?

Sly,where can I get some of those 45 grainers for the 20,and I hear that the same guy is experimenting with a 47 grainer ?

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-14-2003 11:04: Message edited by: Seldom Ever ]</font>

Maineiac
biggrin.gif
I only shoot the four legged varmints, never would I do that to you two legged ones. Besides, you are too fun to play with and takes almost nothing to amuse
biggrin.gif

You are safe
wink.gif

Crow Woman

SE,

You are talking about the 45grn lucas bullet. you can order them from Russ Lucas over at small caliber page. Let me know if you can't find it and I'll try to link you up.

sly

Yes by golly,, Moosie has a click happening here, 1492 members strong and growing daily.
On a personal note: I'm damn glad to be a part of it. I only hope it don't have a member named WILSON,,ROFLMAO,, Thats too funny..................

slydog

ANYONE SEEN WILSON ? ?

I crack me up!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-13-2003 23:45: Message edited by: Dic Gipson ]</font>

Never a problem my friend, always glad to help them that want the help and will accept it when its given.

slydog

First off Crow Woman I bet the two leggers would cry too much
fight.gif

Dic I hope that Wilson or Jr. don't find there way over.
hump.gif
you know what I am saying.

I hope that they stop fighting over at the other place
eek.gif

I wonder what happened?
biggrin.gif

ooooooooooooooooo crap its a clique, everyone stop being friends and liking to talk about hunting. you know thats what a clique is and its propaganda and woll rot your brain,,,,,,,,GIVE ME A BREAK. go get a life and learn how to spend it.

slydog clique starter and DARN proud of it

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 06-17-2003 15:24: Message edited by: Slydog ]</font>

Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back