cleaning your optic lens ?

ZBB

I breath on it and use a Q-tip at home, my snooger filled hanky or ratty ass t-shirt anywhere else. I’ve used the lens cleaning stuff from an Otis cleaning kit before and that works well too though.

schmalts

If there is a LOT of dust and debris I hit it first with the veggie sprayer in the kitchen sink. Then clean with cleaning fluid and dabbing with cloth. Rubbing is what scratches it. Get the dust off first!

fowl punishment

I have one of the full cleaning kits, mine happens to be a vortex kit. It includes a brush to get the big stuff, cleaning solution, a wet rag, and a microfiber dry cloth to buff it out. Worthwhile investment of 20 bucks to keep my lenses scratch free.

Boarmaster

I always have my microfiber cloth and lens pen in my harness or in my pack if Im not harnessed up.
At home I use a bigger cloth but still use the lens pen. I use the glass cleaner I get from my eyeglass maker if I need
thing to clean the lens. I have a lot invested in my scopes and binos and I try to take good care of them. Im pretty careful what I touch those lens with.