Caribou Gear

CJCJ and his gold.

:D Quote from CJCJ a few months back:cool:

" [ you should have bought "crispy creme" when it went public]
then sell when it peaked... Hoser i would`nt buy Auto stocks in the next few years... but thats you.. .Lets compare your GM to gold over the next 6 months or 2 years."
:D:D

I don't like to "rub it in"..... Ok maybe a little... But if these freaking Feds would quit meddling in the natural order of economics.... Gold would be $2000. an oz... then I could tell the Guppster that I'm "somewhat rich":D

I wouldn't worry too much about the "freaking feds". As much as they try to fool the world with the actual value of the dollar, you will see gold reaching $2k before the next 2 years...(in American dollar value). This is all my opinion, but I believe that we are headed for hyper inflation similar to the German Weimar Republic or the not too distant past Argentina. I may be exagerating a bit, but with our current president doling out money to stimulate the economy, I feel that no one with any economic inteligence is at the wheel at present. We are in for a world of hurt and the only thing we are hearing from the government is the rediculous "feed the pig" comercials over the radio as public service anouncements. The funny thing that the government is telling us to save our money when they are spending it hand over fist! Naturally they are spending money that they don't have and they have gotten too use to this!

In times like these it's best to hope for the best, but prepare for the worst. You can be the grasshopper or the ant.

O.K.... cjcj, how do you buy gold?? do you actually do and get the stuff or what?

Blanchard....1-866-827-4312

Monex Precious Metals
1-800-444-8317

just Google [Gold prices] then sift thru the info.

You buy it , they send it [ you pay some shipping] or they can secure store it for you..... remember you are working with a "salesman" negotiate all the overhead.... but also remember the guy has to make a living.....No reason to trust someone to hold it for you I.M.O.

JohnSWA... I agree.

Gold

CJ,

Question for you concerning gold "nuggets" like might have been found while mining.

How does one accurately determine the value of those? Doesn't the quality (or purity) affect the value of a nugget? Is there a way to test it?

~ AO

Nuggets are typically pretty pure, they are 'free' gold and are not part of an ore that contrains various other heavy metals, and are usually worth more than standard bullion or used to be. Some are sold as individual peices and are made into jewlery.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back