Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

CJ soapbox [illegals]

Too much to read, I just wanted to be the 200th post
biggrin.gif

cjcj, wow over 200 posts on this topic...you should be proud
wink.gif

Of course it never would have gone this far if it weren't for Ernesto (formally known as Young Hunter.) Speaking of him, we haven't heard from him in quite a while...maybe he has been overwhelmed with homework. Or wait, maybe he realized he was WRONG! But I doubt it.

Moosie, is 200 posts in one thread a record?

I guess this thread ain`t never gona end.,200 wow thats alot of 1 finger typing for me, you know ernie will never admit to being wrong, maybee he`s out looking for that "elusive' buffalo,[spoof] he should have had one by now, hell they are the easiest thing to kill in wyoming, there as thick as flys, there are more buffalo up there than antelope, hows that for some guy from AZ telling guys in wyoming how things are up there? [spoof] if you can`t kill a buffalo blindfolded in wyoming you must be a lousy hunter[spoof] they run all over the highway from laramie to casper THEIR EVERYWHERE!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Ernesto (formally known as Young Hunter.) <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isnt this that 14 year old kid?

What the heck does he know about illegals?,

CJ you should be Proud of Arnold he struct down the drivers licences for Illegals Today!!!!(heard it on the news)

Delw

Hell Yea! Arnold backed up what he said he was going to do, No drivers Licences for illegals! Now if we could get him to come over to AZ and "terminate" our governor, that would be sweet.
eek.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

This country is going down the shitter!Artilce: Social Security checks could go south of border! Wed/dec. 30th AZ republic right front page [az central .com][gannet news, sergio bustos. your money will go to mexico/mexicans "illegals" who have worked for as little as 18 months and will get "FULL" soc. sec. benefits for ten years of work in the U.S.A. so an illegal who worked from 54 to 64 would get a "FULL" pension, all mailed to Mexico under the plan. THIS SUCKS!

Who the hell supports this kind of crap? What do they think...money grows on trees? F'in idiots! I suppose Bush is responsible for pushing this through? Figures that he would, he's trying to get all the Mexican votes, and all the Democrat votes.

It looks like congress is is the "culprit" on this one! the article say`s that the Bush administration back`s this accord so if this "pro-illegal" deal goes through, and GW Bush approves it, He should get "all" of the blame IMO. I voted for him but i didn`t have much choice, Are we ever going to have a president or congress that truly cares about the long-term well being of this country? Sickening how they give away our assets to foreign interests.

Ya know, Mexico has a lot of natural resources, why don't we just take over Mexico and have it become part of the United States instead of the other way around. Lots of good hunting and fishing down there.

Good post 2Fast, Ernesto this is a "must" read for you so you can see how easy it is to get "fake" soc. sec. cards etc. Gambels invade Mexico, Hell yea give them some hope, and maybee they will turn their Gov`t around.

Anyone hear anything about a border patrol agent "missing" after last seen trying to apprehend some illegals near the colorado river last night? i heard a short quip on the news but haven`t heard anything more.

Not to worry Nut ,there was only 4 hours left in the year, and i was a little "sneaky", but i am about to rip on GW BUSH if he does what i think he is going to do tommorrow, and that is to give "amnesty" to 10 million illegal border jumping Motherf#!@$%kers, only he won`t use the word "amnesty" but i fear that is what it will be [stay tuned].

Back