CJ soapbox [illegals]

The old
soapbox.gif
needed a bump, so i could tell you about the 4 stashhouses for illegals that were found last week, but instead i thought i would tell you about the story that ran on ch 12 last night about a family of illegals, that have been here for about 10 years! they admitted to getting welfare when they were younger, and talked about the good jobs that they now hold,1 works for a major airline manufacturer, others are in banking, and sales, they now claim to have gained legal status,and are working on becoming citizens, this kinda blows the theory that they will only do jobs that we [Americans] won`t do.this is from over 10 yrs. ago, just think what has happened in the last 10 years, how many jobs have they taken since then?Toi their credit they said that the borders shouldn`t be opened, because [in there own words] there are too many criminals and drug dealers coming up here from central america, now these people seamed like good people, although the elders still only speak spanish, but there is one small overlooked problem, they committed a FELONY when they invaded our country!

Here's one al-Queda that came in over the Rio Grande!!!

http://federalnewsradio.com/index.php?nid=169&sid=124295

al-Qaida Suspect Arrested in Texas
Updated: Wednesday, Jul. 28, 2004 - 2:47 PM

by JJ Green
FederalNewsRadio.com
A South African woman picked up in Texas almost 10 days ago may turn out to be a key, high level al-Qaida operative.

Her name is Farida Goolam Mohamed Ahmed. She was stopped at McAllen Miller International Airport on July 19th headed to New York.

Eddie Flores of the U.S. Border Patrol office in McAllen, Texas tells FederalNewsRadio.com that a review of her papers raised some concerns. "In looking at her documents, they did not find any entry documents in her passport where she was legally admitted into the United States," says Flores.

Ahmed produced a South African passport to the agents with four pages torn out, and with no U.S. entry stamps. Ahmed reportedly later confessed to investigators that she entered the country illegally by crossing the Rio Grande River. Ahmed was carrying travel itineraries showing a July 8 flight from Johannesburg, South Africa to London. Six days later, Ahmed traveled from London to Mexico City before attempting to travel from McAllen to New York.

Government sources tell FederalNewsRadio.com that capturing this woman could be comparable to the arrest of Khalid Sheik Mohammed, the alleged mastermind of 9/11. It was revealed in court yesterday that she was on a watch list and had entered the U.S. possibly as many as 250 times.

Yesterday, the South African government issued a warning that al-Qaida militants and other terrorists traveling through Europe have obtained South African passports, and authorities believe they got them from crime syndicates operating inside the government agency that issues the documents.

Maricopa county AZ, Homicides up 45%, Home invasions up 41% [all tied to illegal immigration] Stay tuned the Federal Gummit is about to give 1 Billion of your tax dollars to border states [hospitals] for health care for illegals! who says crime doesn`t pay!

I think the next time I need surgery, I am going to fly to Mexico and then sneak back across the border. If I pretend not to speak English, do you think I can get my surgery for free??

I better start practicing....

No habla englais.

que?

que?

Necesita el free medico.

How was that???

U.S. to kick out illegals from Canada faster
CTV.ca News Staff

Anyone caught sneaking into the United States across land borders from Canada or Mexico could face immediate deportation, with no right to an immigration hearing, under new rules recently announced.

The U.S. Department of Homeland Security said Tuesday the new "expedited removal" rules are part of Washington's sweeping effort to tighten its border controls.

The program is already in use at U.S. airports. These new rules essentially mean that those procedures would now apply to those caught illegally crossing the land border between the U.S. and Canada, and between U.S. and Mexico.

Under the program, illegal immigrants who have been in America less than 14 days and who are caught within 160 kilometres from the border can be deported without a hearing.

"Those who choose to break our nation's immigration laws will be promptly removed from the U.S.," said Asa Hutchinson, undersecretary for border and transportation security.

The only exceptions would be a migrant who is seeking asylum and who is "determined to have a credible fear of return to his or her country," the department said.

But the changes could also mean that a legally landed immigrant in Canada could be deported to his or her home country if caught crossing illegally into the U.S., says a report in The Globe and Mail.

However, a spokesman for Homeland Security says it's quite possible the individual would be returned to Canada, though that would depend on whether Canada would have them back.

The measures are mainly aimed at the thousands of Central Americans who cross into the United States from Mexico. Although current law allows illegal Mexican migrants to be sent back immediately if they are caught, non-Mexicans are held in detention centres.

Hutchinson says tens of thousands of non-Mexican immigrants are arrested at the border every year. About half are released into the United States and told to return for deportation hearings. More than 90 per cent fail to do so.

The changes will take effect immediately after the new rules are published in the Federal Register this week, said Hutchinson.

Well here is what happewned today in the valley[slow day] We had a woman 8 months pregnant shot in the head and killed while she was unloading her groceries, they did a "c" section to save the baby, no doubt gangbangers in a drive- by this woman was just an innocent bystander, then we had a womans suv carjacked with her 4 year old and a baby still in the suv, later found abandoned with the kids inside [lucky the heat didn`t kill them,] then arrested today were Jose Jimenez and Cesar Perez [both illegals from, well you know] these two illegal scum were selling drugs including heroin to 3 differant schools! now the question why in the hell would any latino/american citizen be sympathetic to these illegals coming over here?

CJ, do you realize that in 1 week this thread will have been here for a year? I was reading the first few posts and they made me laugh.

The stories you were referring too. How sad.

-----------------------------------------------

Baby draws first breath as shot mom drew her last

Doctors deliver child in woman's dying moments

Emily Bittner
The Arizona Republic
Aug. 23, 2004 04:55 PM

The woman, eight months pregnant, barely had a pulse.

Paramedics struggled to keep oxygen going to the baby.

Just nine minutes after they were called to the home where she had been shot in the head, her child was breathing and she was dead.

Her dying moments gave the baby, born a month premature, a real chance at life.

No one meant to kill the woman or endanger her child, police said.

"We don't think that she was the target," said Phoenix Detective Tony Morales, a spokesman for the department. "We think that something else happened there." But detectives don't know why shots were fired in the first place.

It was just before 10:30 p.m. Sunday. The woman, whose name hasn't been released, was standing in the front yard of a house in the 3800 block of West Osborn Road with her boyfriend and their two toddlers, ages 1 and 3.

Witnesses heard men yelling Spanish obscenities. A shorthaired Hispanic man in a gray or blue shirt was seen walking in the area, Morales said.

Several shots went off. The mother was shot in the head.

The incidents might be related, detectives believe.

Phoenix paramedic Brett Stevens, 35, and the other paramedics were on the scene in three minutes.

They kept oxygen moving through the woman's body and kept her blood pumping, but never got a strong pulse from her. Her heartbeat was about 30 or 40 times a minute, he said.

"She was in pretty bad shape, but we did what we could to keep her oxygenated and keep her circulation going," Stevens said.

Six minutes after paramedics arrived, the mother was in the emergency room at St. Joseph's Hospital and Medical Center.

"As soon as she was lifted off our gurney and on the ER gurney, within 10 seconds, the baby was out," Stevens said. Doctors sliced into the woman's abdomen to free the baby. "That's the only way you can do it for things like that."

"It's a horrible thing to have happen," Stevens said.

The baby is in critical condition at St. Joseph's Hospital, but is expected to survive, police said. The child's birth is the first time in memory that an infant survived such a shooting, said Phoenix Assistant Fire Chief Bob Khan.

Link

16 high schoolers arrested in heroin ring

Associated Press
Aug. 23, 2004 05:50 PM

At least 21 people have been arrested in what the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office calls a drug ring that catered to Scottsdale students.

Of the 21, the sheriff's office says two are drug dealers who entered the country illegally from Mexico.

Sixteen of the 19 others are high school students ranging in age from 16 to 18 years of age.

Sheriff's detectives say a comprehensive investigation revealed that illegal aliens were making hundreds of Mexican heroin sales each month aimed mostly at teenagers attending Chaparral, Saguaro and Desert Mountain High Schools.

Interviews with a number of teens taken into custody indicates that middle school students as young as 13 may have been purchasing heroin.

Link

I hate to bring it up...but no way an illegal can drive a $50,000 car with that kind of business (selling heroin to rich Scottsdale kids). LOL

Thats cool! I`m glad to see Arnold is sticking to his guns [for now] He makes more sense than the California legislator`s , not bad for a guy who has never been in politic`s before.

Thanks Nut for posting some of those links,Cfree i went back and read some of this stuff and some of it was hilarious,serious, and nasty, it was fun to go back over it all. Hell we would all get "banned" if we said some of that stuff today. :D

I was talking to a lady at my swimclub yesterday and she was telling me about how her 17 yr. old son heard his car alarm go off about 4am last week outside their litchfield park home, her son ran out to see what was going on, and was shot at 4 times by two guys yelling at him in spanish! 3 9mm bullets were recoverd by police inside the house [thru the front door and into the wall] this woman is very,very liberal and doesn`t like or own any guns, said she can`t believe this could happen in her upscale ritzy neighborhood, i have known her for about 4 years and i do like her even though we "think" differantly, after explaining to her how a gun is just a "tool" like a chainsaw/ax/knife/hammer etc. she has told me her son is going to take the concealed/carry firearms course and purchase a pistol, even the cops told her that it is not-wise to confront anyone without protection. By the way they got away [not with the car] the cops told her that a Hispanic gang has been working the area.

Unpaid Immigrant Hospital Bills a Concern

By GILLIAN FLACCUS, Associated Press Writer

LOS ANGELES - Proponents of stricter border controls complain that legal immigrants who cannot pay their hospital bills are a huge drain on the medical system, and they say it is time to force the patients' immigration sponsors to pay up.

A lawsuit, sponsored by the Friends of Immigration Law Enforcement in Washington, asserts that Los Angeles County is violating federal law by not collecting from immigration sponsors. The group estimates that as a result, taxpayers are being to forced to foot as much as $20 million a year in unpaid bills............

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=541&ncid=541&e=6&u=/ap/20040831/ap_on_he_me/immigrants_health_care

Here is a link to prop. 200 if this passes and withstands the test in court [bastards] then the will of the people will stand, and i predict this inititive will "sweep" the country. http://www.pan2004.com check out the topic about [shadowing the mayor]

Time magazine estimates 3 million illegals will enter the U.S. just this year alone!!! and we actually have candidates/polititons that want AMNESTY! And in AZ we actually have a group led by a scumbag lawyer,former att.gen. Grant Woods. [see why most people hate lawyers] Grant Woods is the supreme whore of all time, [he was the AZ cardinals whore also] This is why "liberalism" will eventually destroy america. :mad: :mad:

There are 60,000 illegals [in AZ] who have better health care insurance than all of us! they are on "AHCCCS" No copay/ No premium ! 100% paid in full. This is insane, they even pay for a free cab back and forth to the doctor/hospital. :mad: :mad:
:confused:

Every morning I listen to the local radio station for the news in my area(Butler,Pa). This morning the state police stopped two cars for traffic violations, with illegals in, on I 80. One had eight mexians and the other had two from brazil!!! This happens all the time. Before this morning I just always thought,this is news?
I wish they would do follow up reports and find out how did they get in here and what they are doing. If they are picking fruit and vegatables in NY then arrest those that are hiring them.

Way back in PA ? i know alot of people "think" this is a southwest problem, but they have invaded the entire U.S.A. to some extent, thanks for the info. This prop. 200 is being watched by the entire country, if it passes and stands up to [ commie pinko liberal "judicial revue"] it is sure to sweep the nation. if you hear of any more incidents involving illegals please post them Thanks CJ.

Back