NEW SITKA Ambient 75

CJ soapbox [illegals]

A while back he mentioned that he is the 2nd cousin of Dave Wottle. I sent an e-mail to Mr. Wottle asking him to have CJCJ contact the board.

So now what do we do, give them the paperwork for free school lunches, WIC, Medicaide, Food Stamps,
HUD, Habitat for humanity, and the phone number of the ACLU? :(

Glad too see the "soapbox" is still around, see you guys in a few days when my new dell p.c. get here, and we can talk about Fat-assed ATV welfare ranching drug running illegals, I do miss you guys alot. I`LL be back. C.J.

Hell No! He is still ignoring our borders, and i think the two parties are to close to each other, and i heard he was last seen rubbing pee-pees with Clinton. Glad to hear from ya Washinton Hunter, My new p.c. was shipped out today and i will get more active then.

Well it was a "busy" day today in AZ, 29 illegals rolled a van,[in casa grande, yes it was a 9 passenger[only 20 over the limit!] 2 dead,20 injured,[22 helicopter trips] all taken to the hospital at our expense, just the cost of todays rescue was estimated at 1 million!, then we had another 22 illegals stopped at 27th street and bell [phx.],2 coyotes got away! and 28 more in chandler. MMMM wonder if they will all get tickets for not wearing their seatbelts?

They should have taken them all up to wyoming, and left them at Ernesto`s house, AKA [wyomingdeerhunter] hey Ernie can you believe these guy`s have outposted one of the best fights of all time on hunttalk? Bring it Ernie! we can`t let this happen, it would be a shame. C.J.

Hey by the way i heard thru the grapevine that there is a county in Idaho, that is sending a large medical bill [1.7 million] to the mexican consulate in Salt Lake City for all of the bills that those bloodsucking,lowlife,scum,illegals didn`t pay,anyone heard about this?

You really think that voting the preference of the "illegals" and the retread hispanic US citizens is going to solve the immigrration problems?

Holy shit! another van full of illegals rolled over near florence junction, this time it had a blowout and approx. 24 illegals from hondurus,guatamala,and mexico were injured in the crash [2 killed] when i first heard of this one i thought it was the crash that happened yesterday[casa grande] but it is a new one, no news on how much this rescue cost [yesterday was 1 million] not including follow up medical/deportation etc. but the east vally hospitals said they are running out of blood [mostly type o]

click here

Patrol uniforms 'made in Mexico'

By Jerry Seper
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

New Border Patrol uniforms, ordered in the wake of the agency's transfer last year to the Department of Homeland Security, arrived this month and some agents are not very happy: The new uniforms were "Made in Mexico."
"I'm embarrassed, not only as a Border Patrol agent but as an American citizen, that our government has decided to outsource the production of these uniforms with no regard for the safety of the process or the security of our country," said Joseph N. Dassaro, president of the National Border Patrol Council (NBPC) Local 1613 in San Diego.

"What system is in place to ensure that these uniforms are not stolen en masse or sold outright in Mexico to be used by terrorists, alien smugglers or drug dealers who could cross unimpeded into the United States?" asked Mr. Dassaro, a veteran agent.
More than $30 million in new uniforms have been ordered for the Border Patrol by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), a new agency within Homeland Security that now oversees the border force. Homeland Security was created in March 2003 after the September 11 terrorist attacks on America.
"It's certainly not uncommon for cargo to be hijacked in Mexico, particularly in the many staging areas along the border, and the potential theft of these uniforms by the truckloads could become a major problem," Mr. Dassaro said.
Patricia Todaro, CBP's director of logistics, said the agency purchases new uniforms, along with jackets, shoes, hats and other equipment, from those suppliers from whom the government can obtain the best possible value for the taxpayer's dollar.
"Our contracts allow us to seek out the best value for the government and that means we use vendors who might not be located in the United States," Mrs. Todaro said. "In the end, we end up getting the best price and the best value."
But T.J. Bonner, president of the NBPC, which represents all 11,000 nonsupervisory Border Patrol agents nationwide, noted that in addition to many unanswered questions concerning security issues regarding the Mexican-produced uniforms, there are concerns by field agents on why the cost of the new uniforms are rising if the government is saving money.
Mr. Bonner, in Washington today to testify before the House Select Committee on Homeland Security, noted that a $500-a-year uniform allowance paid to the field agents has not been increased while the cost of their basic gear, including $27 shirts and $32 trousers, has gone up as much as 10 percent.
"They say they're saving money," Mr. Bonner said. "If they are, none of those savings are being passed on to us. I think this is just the wrong thing to do; it's the wrong message to send."
The new uniforms were supplied through a contract with VF Solutions of Nashville, Tenn., which agreed to produce 30,000 shirts and pants for CBP agents and inspectors for the 2003-04 fiscal year that began Oct. 1. But the contract allows the company to subcontract its work to other facilities in the United States, Mexico, Canada and the Dominican Republic.
Officials at VF Solutions did not return calls yesterday for comment. The firm is a part of VF Corp., the world's largest apparel company with 60,000 employees in 22 countries.
Mr. Bonner and Mr. Dassaro, based on complaints from field agents, said there also appeared to be quality concerns in the new Mexican-made uniforms, particularly shirts that are less durable and orders that often are undersized and have to be returned.
The Border Patrol, before the merger with Homeland Security, used to get shirts under a Justice Department contract with Fechheimer Bros. Co. in Cincinnati, the largest manufacturer of public-safety uniforms in the United States. The Border Patrol wore the company's Flying Cross brand deluxe tropical shirts for many years.
Fechheimer still supplies other federal agencies with made-in-the-U.S.A. shirts — some through VF Solutions.
"We could have been supplied with quality shirts and trousers, even through VF," said Mr. Bonner. "Instead, they sent tax dollars to Mexico in an effort to realize more corporate profits at the expense of the agents."
The Border Patrol has worn dark-green uniforms since the agency was created in 1924 and vigorously fought with Homeland Security officials to keep them when other uniforms were being suggested.

You know the very best way to weaken the security at the border is to issue the guards a uniform for many of the reasons stated. Here is an example. I was arriving at a Federally leased building in Manhatten to conduct a security class for Federal employees. Upon arrival I noticed that there were two lines for procesing people into the building. One line was processing under a sign which read "Federal Employee Entrance" The other processed under a sign reading "Visitors and Guests". I quick stepped up to the employee line and whipped out my Iowa Driver's License and walked right through. As the class opened and I relayed my story as an attention grabber one of the students got up and quickly but quietly walked out of the room. I asked the class, any idea who he is or why he is leaving? They replied, "He is the chief of facility security. Uniforms make us fall asleep and we fail to realize that somebody mean and nasty who is carrying a bomb just might be in it. Just like the guard in my "Employee Entrance" line had dozed off allowing me to enter with a flash of a driver's license rather than proper ID. I would recommend doing away with the uniforms and saving 30 million bucks while improving the attentiveness of the guards working the border. I pulled a similar move in Korea while entering the country. The lines at the airport were all backed up except for one line in particular which was moving quite quickly. I entered it and got my jpasport ready. Then I noticed that virtually all of the people ahead of me were Japanese and showing the guard a red passport. There must have been two hundred of them with more lining up behind me. The guard wasn't even opening the passports or stamping anything just letting everyone through. I secreted my green passport and prepared my red Diplomatic Passport and walked through with just a wave of the thing.

John Mcpain has lost his "freaking" mind! He was adressing the "La Raza" conferance yesterday and he was really kissing ass! he told the group [of racists IMO] that we need to open our borders and give amnesty to the 8-12 million [more like 25 million] illegals that are in the USA. HE just plain doesn`t see what is happening.

Candidates Court Illegal Immigrants
Thursday, July 08, 2004
By Matt Hayes

On June 30, John Kerry went to Phoenix and spoke before the national conference of the race identity group La Raza (search). By now most Americans know that “La Raza” is Spanish for “The Race,” and also that the media accept that groups such as La Raza are conspicuously race conscious while being intolerant of others for being so.

This may be why Kerry, a presidential candidate of a mainstream political party, didn’t see much of a downside in speaking before such an organization. In Kerry’s appearance, Americans can see just how far behind its politicians have left the truth. They can also see that most candidates for federal office will propose almost anything if votes are in the offing.

Kerry said to his audience, "It is time to fulfill the promise of America, so that those who work hard and take responsibility and build a better life for them and their families, and live by the rules, and pay their taxes and raise their families have a right to share in America and its citizenship in the fullest." Kerry then went on to promise that the 8 million to 12 million illegal aliens in the U.S. would be given a “path to citizenship” in his first 100 days in office.

The speech, one of many by candidates for office, reportedly drew the loudest applause.

On closer inspection, it’s clear that Kerry’s pronouncement could have come right out of Orwell. Not a single individual who could benefit from Kerry’s amnesty plan has by any definition “played by the rules.”

Eligibility for the Kerry amnesty plan requires an individual to not just be present in the United States without a current visa (which is a crime under Title 8 of the U.S. Code) but also working, which is a crime under the Immigration Reform and Control Act (search)signed into law by Ronald Reagan in 1986. Both activities are capable of treatment as felonies.

If federal legislation represents the national will expressed through our representatives in Congress, then Kerry’s plan is in outright conflict with the will of a majority of Americans. But the fact that Kerry’s amnesty proposal puts only unprosecuted felons “on the path to citizenship” is not likely to be its downfall. After all, Republican Chris Cannon, the congressman from Utah who also spoke at the conference, has proposed similar legislation and it has garnered the support of 63 members of Congress (though several supporters are now distancing themselves from the bill). Kerry’s problem is more likely to be the fact that his amnesty is predicated on payment of one’s taxes.

According to the IRS, in 2001 individuals paying taxes with an ITIN, rather than a Social Security number (i.e. illegal aliens; the only individuals who have a need for or qualify for an ITIN are those without citizenship or lawful permanent residency) paid $305 million in federal income taxes. Calculated against 8 million illegal aliens, that’s a per capita federal tax payment of $38.13, and against 12 million illegal aliens, that’s a per capita federal tax payment of only $25.42. Since neither payment indicates earnings that would allow an individual to survive for one year, we can conclude only that there is persistent, massive tax non-compliance among illegal immigrants.

Why are our elected officials, including our Republican president, competing against one another to legitimize and reward lawbreaking on a scale more massive than anything our country has seen? How can Kerry, who has chosen a populist as his running mate, make election promises that effectively pit low-income Americans against illegal immigrants?

(The answer is that there is an enormous population of illegal immigrants in this country who may be eternally grateful to the political party that gives them legal status, and might show that gratitude by voting for that party when they are eligible to do so.)

African Americans vote overwhelmingly for Democratic candidates, and observers consistently note that America’s lowest wage earners have voted for the Democratic candidate in every recent election. But both are being displaced by an estimated 500,000 illegal immigrants who now enter and remain in the U.S. every year. The most recent Department of Labor (search) statistics show that the African-American adult unemployment rate has risen to 11.5 percent and that 37 percent of African-American teenagers are unemployed.

As Michelle Conlin and Aaron Bernstein wrote in the May 31, 2004, Business Week article called "Working … And Poor": “globalization has thrown the least-skilled into head-on competition with people willing to work for pennies on the dollar. And a torrent of immigration, mainly poor rural Mexicans, has further swelled the low-end labor pool.”

The Kerry-Edwards 2004 Web site is already spinning the candidate’s appearance at the La Raza conference as just one more example of the candidate’s inclusiveness. But the Kerry amnesty places the economic interests of a potential Democratic voting bloc above the interests of the traditional Democratic constituency, and in fact puts the two in direct conflict with one another. Patriotic Americans can hope that Kerry’s pure political calculation becomes clear by November.

Great Post Nemont! Ps. i don`t have the exact figure in front of me, but i just read that of the 2.1 million jobs that the Bush adm. has claimed to have created 33% of them went to illegals!

2 illegals were arrested in Prescott AZ today, charged with molesting a six month old baby! And 3 kids under ten [illegals] were found wondering in a phx. park after their drunk father[also illegal] was found passed out unser a bench! they said they may have been living in the park for up to a year! [mom went back to Mexico] they might/and or considering charging the useless piece of shit father with "child abuse"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTOG
Back