CJ soapbox [illegals]

Yep my plan is 7 yrs. away,[wish it were sooner] and it look`s like Cedar City Utah is the spot for right now. I do love Arizona [outdoors] but the crime/congestion in metro phx. is getting to be too much for me. good luck with those houses, good move that you own 2 of them, nice investment.

CJ, I was close to Cedar City, I did a job in Colorado City over Dec. & Jan. I stayed in Hurricane and parts shopped in St. George. That is a nice neck of the woods. Mesquite, Nevada isn't far away either. The real irony is that you will be closer to the kaibab from Cedar City, than you are right now. I had a total of 7 days off when I was up there and I spent everyday running around on the Strip. Mostly, below Colorado City and two days below St. George. There is some pretty good Duck and quail hunting there believe it or not. I also managed to shoot two wild Az. chukars. Altogether we shot 18 quail, 12 ducks, 2 snow geese, 2 chukars and 1 Coyote.
2FNA. I was over at home depot yesterday at 75th & Mcdowell. They are starting to put their tape measures in cages. The guy I talked to said that store leads the whole valley in loss by thief. He said a mininum of $1500 a week, also said they also average the most vehicles stolen out of their parking lot.
I am ready for a change, just wish it was going to be farther away than where I'll end up, Good Luck, JLG.

Hey Muskrat, i saw what you were talking about today on CNN, the Mexican soccer team beat the U.S. team and the Mexican fans started booing the U.S. players, and chanting Osama,Osama! so does that mean they support "terrorism" against America? What a bunch of low-life scum IMO.

This must be a new record! today in Mesa AZ the cops found 163 illegals in 1 house, a small 3 bedroom , neighbors called cops when they kept smelling a "foul" odor, it`s seems the sewer was overloaded and shit was pouring into the backyard, i cop on the scene said it was the most disgusting thing he has ever seen in his life, it was a "safehouse for illegals" some coyotes were also arrested. Puuueeee!

Yep they said they were waiting for I.N.S. but the story was only on 1 news channel this morning,[ch-15] this is getting to be so routine that they must not think it`s newsworthy anymore. I feel sorry for the cops who have to handle this crap.

What is the deal on "Waiting for INS???" :confused: Our local Sheriff said the same thing when he picked up the illegals working an AEP contract. :confused: Of course AEP said it never happened; but, I just happen to have the incident recorded if anyone would like a copy! ;)

Last month a truck load of illegal Mexicans crashed in my brothers front yard. They were trapped in the vehicle. None of them had a green card or a drivers license. When my brother asked the Sheriffs office if they would be turned over to INS he was told INS would only set them free, they are only interested in corporations that hire illegals because thats where the revenue is. They cannot fine the illegals, but they can fine a corp that hires them.

Oh; so that explains why the contractor went tits up! The new contractor is from West Virginia! We had a lengthy conversation regarding the illegals last week.

Things are getting busy down here. 2 more illegal stash houses were found today full of illegals this time it was in an upscale neighborhood, thats a total of six from feb.11 to today, also a cache of firearms were found in todays bust, also the border patrol arrested 36 illegals in a boat near Yuma,AZ today and there was a shootout between the smugglers an the B.T. Agents. This used to be "snowbird" season, now it it more like "wetback" season.

Yep that "new plan" that GW Bush talked about a little while back has them coming over at a rapid pace! another stash house was busted today [30th ave and camelback] this is insane, and i am about ready to "implode" 2 weeks of busting houses full of illegals with guns/drugs/ filthy deplorable health conditions etc. and not one freaking peep from a politition! where is the mayor? the governor? a senator? Just on the news every night and not one F#!@$!#@CKING WORD! . but a cop from Phx. PD. [who didn`t want to be identified] said it is a "crisis" and that the police are spending most of their resources, time/manpower on illegals! instead of their regular duties, also a cop broke his collarbone while tring to apprehend an illegal! And not one candidate has made this a campaign issue! Isn`t this more important than 2 guys butt-pumping each other? Well i`m going to laughlin to eliminate the stress of it all [3 days of fun] :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well we just broke last months record of 163 illegals in i house, today they found a "small" group of 36 illegals at 66 ave and virginia [phx.] then they found a whopping 200 illegals at 14st and baseline![phx.] 160 were in the main house [3 bedroom] and another 40 were in a small guest house [total 200!] 3 pregnant illegals were taken to the hospital for observasion [yes our taxes pay for it all] also they had to go buy about 200 burgers to feed them as the coyotes [10 arrested] had not been feeding them. some escaped, they should not feed the coyotes for about a year! or just execute them. Once again this situation is "epidemic" according to law enforcment, who says for every house they find there are 50-60 more that they don`t find. Still not a peep from 1 single politition, not one word.

Told you CJCJ; it isn't the plan. It is the jerks calling it "Amnesty for Illegals" and the rumor mill causing the problem.

It shouldn't matter what the "plan" is called. What matters is we don't have a president who is willing to do what is necessary to solve the problem. And it IS A PROBLEM. We don't have enough jobs for our citizens, yet Bush wants to let Mexicans come in and take our jobs...and use our schools, health care, etc. Basically he wants to give them a free ride. We need our military on the border guarding it. You would think after 9/11 that would have become more of a priority. It's just amazing how many supposedly intelligent people (our politicians) choose to ignore the problem.

Problems are really easy to ignore especially when they are hard to solve and ignoring them is more profitable than solving them. Bush has tried to take the first step; that is, find them and tag them so they can be identified. Any plan to solve the problem must include that step. Why is it Bush's fault? This problem has been around for a really long time and Bush is the first President I have seen do anything positive toward resolving it.

Well of course all the blame can't be placed on Bush, but giving all of them a free pass to stay in this country is going to do nothing but encourage more to come across the border illegally, which as we are seeing, is already happening. It would be simple to end this problem but for some reason most politicians don't seem to have any desire to do so. Enforcing the laws we already have would be the first step. Second thing is don't give them free care in our hospitals, and don't let their kids in our schools. Another thing is children born in this country by an illegal should not automatically be given citizenship. That is so ridiculous. And...seeing that this country obviously has unlimited amounts of money and resources to be used in Iraq, there's no reason we shouldn't have the military guarding our border.

The plan doesn't include "a free pass." The laws do need to be enforced. These include the municipal, county, and state laws. When our local legal boys start rounding up the folk who employ the illegals and put their asses in jail all this nonsense will stop. When there isn't a job because EMPLOYERS ARE AFRAID TO HIRE THEM; they'll stay home! There are several reasons we shouldn't have the military guarding our borders; not the least of which is the "posse comutatis" rule. (Hope spelling doesn't count!) But first; You got to know who and where they are. :D

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MachineSub GN 4576225912G
Back